[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Once again thanks for the guide, especially the uber Atziri part.
Would a jewel vaal enchant i saw 20% increased damage while dead work? would it be worth swapping out a primordial harmony to use?
Thanks again.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Would a jewel vaal enchant i saw 20% increased damage while dead work? would it be worth swapping out a primordial harmony to use?
Thanks again.

i got 27% damage while dead on eminence for 1 exalt i think its worth it.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Thanks again.

You sure that applies to your golems? All other damage we're told must specifically state golem or minions in the description.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

"
Adsumushero wrote:
MrsDeath_, thank u man. Rly nice guide for noob like me.

"
AremSteam wrote:
Thanks for the build. And thanks to MrsDeath_ for the help in the thread too. I finally got my Shaper and Aztiri kills.

Hey guys. I am glad that i could help someone to get better at this build and be able to finish the game content.
Posts like yours making me want to create my own thread for detailed upgraded version of this build and how to deal with every content you could face.
If this build survives 3.0 i ll do it.

Currently I run Shaped strand strategy, but I love this build :) The effects of golems' skills are so satisfying.
And this build provides more "take your time" gameplay, and I have time to pickup more loot without delaying to much my brolems.

Did not try shaper and atziri, have 4.4k ES, too low to try I suppose :)
Last edited by JleGiONer on May 2, 2017, 11:39:44 AM
"
VGLance wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Thanks again.

You sure that applies to your golems? All other damage we're told must specifically state golem or minions in the description.

Its global so its not on you effect it must effect our golems too.
"
JleGiONer wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

"
Adsumushero wrote:
MrsDeath_, thank u man. Rly nice guide for noob like me.

"
AremSteam wrote:
Thanks for the build. And thanks to MrsDeath_ for the help in the thread too. I finally got my Shaper and Aztiri kills.

Hey guys. I am glad that i could help someone to get better at this build and be able to finish the game content.
Posts like yours making me want to create my own thread for detailed upgraded version of this build and how to deal with every content you could face.
If this build survives 3.0 i ll do it.

Currently I run Shaped strand strategy, but I love this build :) The effects of golems' skills are so satisfying.
And this build provides more "take your time" gameplay, and I have time to pickup more loot without delaying to much my brolems.

Did not try shaper and atziri, have 4.4k ES, too low to try I suppose :)

Well i did shaper with lower es but uber atziri might need a bit more es. although you can do it but it may be hard.

shaped strands kinda yesterday's thing. new meta is shaped spider forrest for doctor drops and its good.
so is it 4+1+1 or 5+1?

saw a reddit post that says 411 is best?
"
kingalbert96 wrote:
so is it 4+1+1 or 5+1?

saw a reddit post that says 411 is best?

5-1 is the fastest. Do not trust the calculators or non players. If you play enough amount of time u ll see the difference.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Well i did shaper with lower es but uber atziri might need a bit more es. although you can do it but it may be hard.

shaped strands kinda yesterday's thing. new meta is shaped spider forrest for doctor drops and its good.

Thank you for the information. I`ll try to run some Shaped spider forest maps :)

Thanks for this nice Build!
leveling from lvl 41 is pure fun :)
got til lvl 75 so far
running the two expensive jewels (might and anima stone), one eminence and as far as i can count right 7 harmony so far :)
currently i have only 5k es so i die from time to time (doing t7's at the moment)
struggling what to get next, but i think it will first be a 400ES helmet to survive better and then look for nice vento's
this is my gear so far:
Spoiler

and i also have a question about the playstyle while regular mapping.
do you just walk through with quicksilver flask or do you regulary cast ball lightning flesh offering etc? is there a vid out of regular mapping with this build?

because when i run with quicksilver flask some mobs don't get killed (maybe this is because i have additional movementspeed modifier on the flask and should change this to something else)

and which legacy stone do you use for mf'ing or lvling on this build?
noticed yesterday that beyond can be really rippy - these bastards hit hard ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info