[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
Remedin wrote:
Thanks for this nice Build!
leveling from lvl 41 is pure fun :)
got til lvl 75 so far
running the two expensive jewels (might and anima stone), one eminence and as far as i can count right 7 harmony so far :)
currently i have only 5k es so i die from time to time (doing t7's at the moment)
struggling what to get next, but i think it will first be a 400ES helmet to survive better and then look for nice vento's
this is my gear so far:
Spoiler

and i also have a question about the playstyle while regular mapping.
do you just walk through with quicksilver flask or do you regulary cast ball lightning flesh offering etc? is there a vid out of regular mapping with this build?

because when i run with quicksilver flask some mobs don't get killed (maybe this is because i have additional movementspeed modifier on the flask and should change this to something else)

and which legacy stone do you use for mf'ing or lvling on this build?
noticed yesterday that beyond can be really rippy - these bastards hit hard ^^

Try my setup. According to majority its better and safer.
Double defensive curse temp chains- enfeeble.
Links at 18th page
Updated tree in my profile.
If you check my previous posts on this thread u can find how to survive and how to deal with bosses with this build.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Remedin wrote:
got til lvl 75 so far
running the two expensive jewels (might and anima stone), one eminence and as far as i can count right 7 harmony so far :)
currently i have only 5k es so i die from time to time (doing t7's at the moment)
struggling what to get next, but i think it will first be a 400ES helmet to survive better and then look for nice vento's
this is my gear so far:
Spoiler

do you just walk through with quicksilver flask or do you regulary cast ball lightning flesh offering etc? is there a vid out of regular mapping with this build?

because when i run with quicksilver flask some mobs don't get killed (maybe this is because i have additional movementspeed modifier on the flask and should change this to something else)

I'm not sure why MrsDeath_ keeps answering people without actually answering their question. It's bizarre! Anyway. When mapping, you will indeed leave a lot of mobs behind if you just run through with a quicksilver. I did tests on this - see my previous posts. Basically you're looking at potentially 30-50% of monsters unkilled if you don't backtrack. What percentage you get will depend mostly on minion cast speed (assuming your minions oneshot the trash, which they should if you're thinking of running through). So flesh offering helps, but it's not to everyones liking. You could also try minion speed gem and/or a victario's charity with necromantic aegis. What I do is move to the next pack when the current pack are in the process of being flamed. That way they die offscreen, just in time for me to reach the next pack, when they tele to me or I use convo. It's a matter of practice and having the discipline to ignore stragglers. Only use ball lightning for rare / magic mobs.

I don't think this build will ever be capable of a >90% clear percentage while speeding through, as the minion AI isn't up to it even with prim might.

As for stones, it's a matter of opinion. Breach is a must (ideally double/triple). Other than that, your choice, although there's an onslaught stone that increases your move/ castspeed which is very nice
Last edited by fapmonkey2 on May 3, 2017, 5:54:02 AM
Guys, is it hard to get "#% increased Damage while Dead" on Eminence?
Is it really worth to obtain and swap one of harmonies?
I always run one Eminence as it gives them some physical damage reduction, not to mention the extra cast speed.

IMO this works better at Mino as compared to Harmony only.
Fellas, why is Empower lvl4 worse than fire penetration? Can anybody explain please? Thanks in advance.
Stay awhile... and listen.
First about playstyle:Im running trough the map, almost like with my abberath build.Sometimes i do a circle in the crowd just for sure because of golems (they are sometimes a bit slow) but nothing else.I can almost say its a good build for fast clearing.Naturally its not like vs or vf but not bad in solo.I have phasing flask too, because its good if i want to run trough the packs with quicksilver and rumi flasks on.My golems one hitting almost everything.So its not bad.

About empower4-firepenetration:I guess empower has the true power with a +1 or +2 chest.For us poor kidss with a normal regalia firepen is better.Firepen helps at bosses too because they have higher fire resistance too.
Scratch that no need to do the math it is pretty simple actually tried it in like 5 uber. I do not have +1 chest and uber atziri dies faster with Fire Pen than with Empower 4.. or at least it feels that way. Fire penetrate it is then. Btw awesome build, thanks a bunch.
Stay awhile... and listen.
Why Empower lvl 4 is worse than Fire Penetration:

Lvl 20 Flame Golem has an average base damage of 1083, lvl 24 Flame Golem has an average base damage of 1612 (which is 49% more damage)

Let's take on The Shaper with 45% Fire resistances, we hit him with 1083 damage (lvl 20), with Fire Penetration he still has 8% fire res (remember, we're dead, i.e. no curses) so he will take 996 damage. If we hit him with 1612 damage (lvl 24) he will only take 887 damage after 45% fire resistance. So effectively Fire Penetration deals 12% more damage than Empower lvl 4.

Of course, against monsters without any fire resistance it's the other way round, here Empower lvl 4 deals 12% more damage than Fire Penetration... but for these we don't care since they melt in no time anyway.

Edit: Atziri has only 30% fire resistance but Fire Penetration still has the upper hand although by a much smaller margin: 1159 vs 1128 or 2.7% more damage.

However, lvl 4 Empower should make Minotaur easier as the golems have now 47% more base life.
Last edited by tomay on May 3, 2017, 1:27:31 PM
"
JleGiONer wrote:
Guys, is it hard to get "#% increased Damage while Dead" on Eminence?
Is it really worth to obtain and swap one of harmonies?

1 Eminence is always good to use. I bought one with dmg while dead for 1 ex at legacy league.
"
fapmonkey2 wrote:
"
Remedin wrote:
got til lvl 75 so far
this is my gear so far:
Spoiler

I'm not sure why MrsDeath_ keeps answering people without actually answering their question. It's bizarre! Anyway. When mapping, you will indeed leave a lot of mobs behind if you just run through with a quicksilver. I did tests on this - see my previous posts. Basically you're looking at potentially 30-50% of monsters unkilled if you don't backtrack. What percentage you get will depend mostly on minion cast speed (assuming your minions oneshot the trash, which they should if you're thinking of running through). So flesh offering helps, but it's not to everyones liking. You could also try minion speed gem and/or a victario's charity with necromantic aegis. What I do is move to the next pack when the current pack are in the process of being flamed. That way they die offscreen, just in time for me to reach the next pack, when they tele to me or I use convo. It's a matter of practice and having the discipline to ignore stragglers. Only use ball lightning for rare / magic mobs.

I don't think this build will ever be capable of a >90% clear percentage while speeding through, as the minion AI isn't up to it even with prim might.

As for stones, it's a matter of opinion. Breach is a must (ideally double/triple). Other than that, your choice, although there's an onslaught stone that increases your move/ castspeed which is very nice

I gave an advice for a better version of this build(i guess its the one u are using currently). He can use any setup he wants to. I helped a lot of people who using my setup and got positive feedback. Its easiest way of using this build at full potential. I dk how long you have been playing this build but i tested it on every content in the game. I did everything one can do with this build and finished the league with it. If he choses to go double curse heretics i can give advices about how to finish the endgame fights and what to do while mapping-how to map efficiently.

Now looking at your profile and the way u got with this build is not that far enough to give advices. Please do not hate who has obviously better insight on this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info