[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Could u post in Ascendancy Class spoiler a photo of what did u go for?
"
Piotruuu wrote:
Could u post in Ascendancy Class spoiler a photo of what did u go for?

1-liege of primordial
2- paragon of calamity
3- pendulum of destruction
4- mastermind of discord
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dont want to be mean MrsDeath but on every answer you are pointing guys out to YOUR version. If it was me i would not be so forgiving like OP that made this build guide and i would just cut half of your advertising out. You just trying to take over someone's build guide, this is how it looks like.
"
seruch wrote:
Dont want to be mean MrsDeath but on every answer you are pointing guys out to YOUR version. If it was me i would not be so forgiving like OP that made this build guide and i would just cut half of your advertising out. You just trying to take over someone's build guide, this is how it looks like.

I agree, create a new thread with your version MrsDeath. I'm running an arc / curse on hit / flamability / Elemental weakness version of this build but you don't see me hijacking the thread.
changed my build according to the version of MrsDeath.
it's much more Tanky now which is nice :)
this is my gear now:
Spoiler

do i miss anything important?
having only 40 mana left is this ok?
especially flasks i am not sure if this setup is good - can i have an advice for this? :)

why do you use a Blasphemy in Heretics? is it much better with 20% quality instead of the helm Blasphemy?

mapping feels a bit slower now but i think i can speed this up again by using a 20/20 Flame Golem (or a 21/20 if i can afford ^^)

Breaches are not getting cleared good at the moment (at T7 Maps which i tried yesterday) - maybe this will be solved after upgrading the Golem gem too?

sitting at 5,3kES now - i think this is still very low. i am struggling if i buy 2 good ventos first and a nice 6L ES Chest after or the other way around. having 5 ex and ~ 290c now so i think i can't afford both ventos and the good ES Chest together.
Last edited by Remedin on May 4, 2017, 4:14:16 AM
"
VGLance wrote:
"
seruch wrote:

I agree, create a new thread with your version MrsDeath. I'm running an arc / curse on hit / flamability / Elemental weakness version of this build but you don't see me hijacking the thread.

I will create my own version if this build survives 3.0. Untill then i ll keep helping people using this build to finish the game. Please keep ur offensive comments to urself , stop hating someone trying to help people. Dyg's version is fine but not so good at endgame content. So i am giving help here to upgrade their build.
"
Remedin wrote:
changed my build according to the version of MrsDeath.
it's much more Tanky now which is nice :)
this is my gear now:
Spoiler

do i miss anything important?
having only 40 mana left is this ok?
especially flasks i am not sure if this setup is good - can i have an advice for this? :)

why do you use a Blasphemy in Heretics? is it much better with 20% quality instead of the helm Blasphemy?

mapping feels a bit slower now but i think i can speed this up again by using a 20/20 Flame Golem (or a 21/20 if i can afford ^^)

Breaches are not getting cleared good at the moment (at T7 Maps which i tried yesterday) - maybe this will be solved after upgrading the Golem gem too?

sitting at 5,3kES now - i think this is still very low. i am struggling if i buy 2 good ventos first and a nice 6L ES Chest after or the other way around. having 5 ex and ~ 290c now so i think i can't afford both ventos and the good ES Chest together.

Ur flasks are fine but i can recommend switching to rumi's by removing the chalice. Thay would make u even more tanky.
21 20 blasphemy replaces 22 on heretics so it gives 10% increased curse effect.
Ur first upgrade should be 6l then u ll speed up enough to clear breaches.
Leave the vendors as last upgrade.
"
seruch wrote:

I cant thank enough dyg for this build. And what i am trying to do nothing like what you assume. I talked dyg about helping people on his threadand he was glad to hear that. Please stop the hate and keep doingwhatever u think is best.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
VGLance wrote:
"
seruch wrote:

I will create my own version if this build survives 3.0. Untill then i ll keep helping people using this build to finish the game. Please keep ur offensive comments to urself , stop hating someone trying to help people. Dyg's version is fine but not so good at endgame content. So i am giving help here to upgrade their build.

MrsDeath, why are you being so dramatic and hypersensative? You sound like you are quick to label something as hate speech simply because it disagrees with your point of view. There is no hate or hostility. If you carry this sensitivity into the work place and into your personal relationships, you will close a lot of doors. Of course, you won't know just how many doors you're closing because perception is funny that way.

There is a difference between helping people with pointers on specific issues vs inserting an entire build description into someone else's build thread and repeatedly directing people to it. That is all people are saying, and they were merely saying it as a suggestion without insulting you and certainly without any need for you to get combative. For you to inject anxiety into a conversation that didn't have any speaks volumes. Take a deep breadth, find a way to exercise that muscle of respect of other peoples' opinions, and reply when you have centered yourself in a calm and mature place.
"
VGLance wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

MrsDeath, why are you being so dramatic and hypersensative? You sound like you are quick to label something as hate speech simply because it disagrees with your point of view. There is no hate or hostility. If you carry this sensitivity into the work place and into your personal relationships, you will close a lot of doors. Of course, you won't know just how many doors you're closing because perception is funny that way.

There is a difference between helping people with pointers on specific issues vs inserting an entire build description into someone else's build thread and repeatedly directing people to it. That is all people are saying, and they were merely saying it as a suggestion without insulting you and certainly without any need for you to get combative. For you to inject anxiety into a conversation that didn't have any speaks volumes. Take a deep breadth, find a way to exercise that muscle of respect of other peoples' opinions, and reply when you have centered yourself in a calm and mature place.[/quote]
Whenever u stop the hate and realize my build is the same as dyg's i ll answer u maturely. Untill then i ll ignore all the hate and keep helping people in need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info