[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
Adsumushero wrote:
Is it possible to kill uberatziri trio bosses? They destroy my golems so easy.

I explained how to kill trio boss and how to fight uber atziri u should check the previous posts.

Ok about uber atziri:
U might wanna switch to some es gear shield and chayula amulet to deal with stuns untill you get to fight.
Skip the monsters between small bosses we will be turning back and killing them with MF gear.
Now vaals are easy just throw ur ball lightnings care for their ball lightnings or zaps run around let ur golems do their job. Worst case scenario u die once stay on the ground let ur golems handle them get up go for trio.

Now this is the a little bit tricky. I strongly suggest anyone playing this build to buy a death's door to deal with this phase and any other hard places u might die off bleed. Like uber lab - vaal temple - shaper wolven king- lair map - etc etc.If you dont have it try to get some bleed flasks up and use them wisely.
Keep ur 1 curse or if u use anger keep it out leave some mana to resummon ur golems.
We are in the fight running around the room sending some ball lightnings around.
If the cycloner is left last ; try to avoid the damage might come at u, let ur golems handle monsters. Use convocation any time u can if ur golems are dead just summon them stay calm dodge some skills btw try not to enter other toxic areas where you ll end up dead. This fight might take long just remember we need 1 portal to come back in for last atziri fight. try not to waste too many portals.
If the angry double strike guy left do the same but he is not that good at killing your golems but he is good at killing you so run away much as u can try to do the same things if you go down wait for all of ur golems too. they should be able to take his hp down for some time.
At last fight i strongly suggest you to go 5 flame 1 lightning golems and be sure before you die you wear all your mf gear and 2nd clayshaper if you got the shield before.
The place you die is important. You can not die in the middle of the room. U ll die exactly where one of atziri's splitted phases stay. And die there let your golems do the work while you chill on the ground. This place is important for ur golems to focus on most of the time 1 splitted atziri and stay splitted to take her spears separately.Only danger in this phase is spears take ur golems if they dont have the damage to tank it. But they should be fine as long as they kill phases fast as possible.
If you are doing a service ; be sure to let ur client not to be afk and be ready to join inside with ur command. Let them know u ll call them when the last split phase is over so there will be a little time for them to get inside to get challange. If you let them in at the beginning of the fight there is a chance ur golems might not be able to tank her spears and die out.

I hope these informations will help you. Write down if u get more questions for me i am more than happy to answer them. Gl and have fun :)
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
beritraz wrote:
Using only 1 clayshaper.

I have 8 harmony, 1 might, 1 anima.

Breaking down the numbers of golem:

(1) default
(1) clayshaper
(1) anima
(3) 8 harmony + 1 might = 9 jewels / 3 = 3

Why am I only getting 5 golems in game? Shouldn't I have 6?

Anima gives 1
3 primordial gives 1
primordial numbers does not stack as you get more and more.
Today i did uber atziri and shaper too.The shaper run was mine, did it alone, i died 2 times so i guess its not bad.The loot was bad...
Uber atziri:A howa friend asked that maybe i can help.He needed help just with atziri so i could test my golems on her. :) They did their job, we got the challenge. :)
From the build:Not so easy the lvling with it above 90.The dps is awesome but i die simply too much.I guess i have to get use to it, its like the totem style, but more fun, more clearspeed.Just have to learn how to do positioning and its ok.I didnt try slower projectile for bosses.Is it better?Ohh and one more thing the mf part of the build.I got 4ex and 3key in the last 4 days.I dont know that i got this because of the quantity and rarity on the gear but i definetly love it. :) I hope this will continue in the future.Thx for the tipps and the build!

Ohh and one more thing.Does the ventor ring worth its price?i need at least one better but with good quantity and rarity and even with good resists it has horrible price...
Last edited by slicchabib on May 1, 2017, 3:56:28 PM
Hello there!

What if I get one more Anima stone on 85+ lvl? I will able to summon 2 more golems! So if I will summon stone and chaos I will get great benefits from my Harmony jewels? Each Harmony will give me additional damage (+17-22% each, for example)

Thanks!
"
Waspusher wrote:
Hello there!

What if I get one more Anima stone on 85+ lvl? I will able to summon 2 more golems! So if I will summon stone and chaos I will get great benefits from my Harmony jewels? Each Harmony will give me additional damage (+17-22% each, for example)

Thanks!

Anima stones are limited to 1.
best golem combo is 5 flame 1 lightning. others are not that great.
dont think about increased dmg too much its not that usefull as u think it is.
Anima is limited to 1
"
slicchabib wrote:
Today i did uber atziri and shaper too.The shaper run was mine, did it alone, i died 2 times so i guess its not bad.The loot was bad...
Uber atziri:A howa friend asked that maybe i can help.He needed help just with atziri so i could test my golems on her. :) They did their job, we got the challenge. :)
From the build:Not so easy the lvling with it above 90.The dps is awesome but i die simply too much.I guess i have to get use to it, its like the totem style, but more fun, more clearspeed.Just have to learn how to do positioning and its ok.I didnt try slower projectile for bosses.Is it better?Ohh and one more thing the mf part of the build.I got 4ex and 3key in the last 4 days.I dont know that i got this because of the quantity and rarity on the gear but i definetly love it. :) I hope this will continue in the future.Thx for the tipps and the build!

Ohh and one more thing.Does the ventor ring worth its price?i need at least one better but with good quantity and rarity and even with good resists it has horrible price...

ur vendors should cost at least 1 ex to be worthy. i would go for capping resist on rings 7+ quantity and any +% rarity is fine in my opinion.
MrsDeath_, thank u man. Rly nice guide for noob like me.
Thanks for the build. And thanks to MrsDeath_ for the help in the thread too. I finally got my Shaper and Aztiri kills.

I raised this character up when my fire storm berserker found Shaper too hard. Shaper was easy with this build and I got it on my first try. With a five link even. Then I decided to do Uber Atziri and it was significantly harder. First try the trio stomped me. Second try I barely squeezed past (needed the firestorm character to take out the cyclone guy at the end), then died in the wrong place and Atziri killed me after twenty slow minutes (she healed for more than my disinterested golems could do). Maybe if I had a primordial might at the time.

Last try I actually went deathless past the trio giving me five portals to go against Atziri. They shred golems, but they are super kitable when you get used to them. Just make sure the first two die in the center area. I accidentally left the cyclone guy for last again, but I still slowly wore him down with several casts of golems. I figured I just needed need to get in and suicide versus Atziri, but she actually managed to kill enough of my golems for me to lose momentum during her split phases. Twice. I ended up switching to a skin of the loyal empower set up which dropped me down to less than 5,000 es but gave my golems enough oomph to take her out. If anybody finds that she is killing your golems, you might want to try that. Still made it with a portal or two to spare.

"
Adsumushero wrote:
MrsDeath_, thank u man. Rly nice guide for noob like me.

"
AremSteam wrote:
Thanks for the build. And thanks to MrsDeath_ for the help in the thread too. I finally got my Shaper and Aztiri kills.

I raised this character up when my fire storm berserker found Shaper too hard. Shaper was easy with this build and I got it on my first try. With a five link even. Then I decided to do Uber Atziri and it was significantly harder. First try the trio stomped me. Second try I barely squeezed past (needed the firestorm character to take out the cyclone guy at the end), then died in the wrong place and Atziri killed me after twenty slow minutes (she healed for more than my disinterested golems could do). Maybe if I had a primordial might at the time.

Last try I actually went deathless past the trio giving me five portals to go against Atziri. They shred golems, but they are super kitable when you get used to them. Just make sure the first two die in the center area. I accidentally left the cyclone guy for last again, but I still slowly wore him down with several casts of golems. I figured I just needed need to get in and suicide versus Atziri, but she actually managed to kill enough of my golems for me to lose momentum during her split phases. Twice. I ended up switching to a skin of the loyal empower set up which dropped me down to less than 5,000 es but gave my golems enough oomph to take her out. If anybody finds that she is killing your golems, you might want to try that. Still made it with a portal or two to spare.

Hey guys. I am glad that i could help someone to get better at this build and be able to finish the game content.
Posts like yours making me want to create my own thread for detailed upgraded version of this build and how to deal with every content you could face.
If this build survives 3.0 i ll do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info