[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Can someone? Dr Death maybe give me some advice as to how to survive the 3 guardians in the uber Atziri fight. With a bit of luck i can get to them without loosing any portals but i simply cannot kill them.
Check out my toon "oldmangolems" and advise me as to what i need for those 3 guardians.
Thanks so much to the OP for such a "fun" build.

P.S. Build shown is my best for defeating the 3 guardians on uber atziri fight.
"
Eko13 wrote:

you can't do hall of grandmasters without scorching ray...tried it many times and if you fall against 1 or 2 masters with max block you can't do damage to them...all other masters are quite easy to kill, pull run, summon, they die.

well you can do it actually. just try my setup. about block guy just get to next map untill you dodge the block guy. he appears like 50/50 chance.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Can someone? Dr Death maybe give me some advice as to how to survive the 3 guardians in the uber Atziri fight. With a bit of luck i can get to them without loosing any portals but i simply cannot kill them.
Check out my toon "oldmangolems" and advise me as to what i need for those 3 guardians.
Thanks so much to the OP for such a "fun" build.

P.S. Build shown is my best for defeating the 3 guardians on uber atziri fight.

This is for uber atziri kill:

Spoiler
Ok about uber atziri:
U might wanna switch to some es gear shield and chayula amulet to deal with stuns untill you get to fight.
Skip the monsters between small bosses we will be turning back and killing them with MF gear.
Now vaals are easy just throw ur ball lightnings care for their ball lightnings or zaps run around let ur golems do their job. Worst case scenario u die once stay on the ground let ur golems handle them get up go for trio.

Now this is the a little bit tricky. I strongly suggest anyone playing this build to buy a death's door to deal with this phase and any other hard places u might die off bleed. Like uber lab - vaal temple - shaper wolven king- lair map - etc etc.If you dont have it try to get some bleed flasks up and use them wisely.
Keep ur 1 curse or if u use anger keep it out leave some mana to resummon ur golems.
We are in the fight running around the room sending some ball lightnings around.
If the cycloner is left last ; try to avoid the damage might come at u, let ur golems handle monsters. Use convocation any time u can if ur golems are dead just summon them stay calm dodge some skills btw try not to enter other toxic areas where you ll end up dead. This fight might take long just remember we need 1 portal to come back in for last atziri fight. try not to waste too many portals.
If the angry double strike guy left do the same but he is not that good at killing your golems but he is good at killing you so run away much as u can try to do the same things if you go down wait for all of ur golems too. they should be able to take his hp down for some time.
At last fight i strongly suggest you to go 5 flame 1 lightning golems and be sure before you die you wear all your mf gear and 2nd clayshaper if you got the shield before.
The place you die is important. You can not die in the middle of the room. U ll die exactly where one of atziri's splitted phases stay. And die there let your golems do the work while you chill on the ground. This place is important for ur golems to focus on most of the time 1 splitted atziri and stay splitted to take her spears separately.Only danger in this phase is spears take ur golems if they dont have the damage to tank it. But they should be fine as long as they kill phases fast as possible.
If you are doing a service ; be sure to let ur client not to be afk and be ready to join inside with ur command. Let them know u ll call them when the last split phase is over so there will be a little time for them to get inside to get challange. If you let them in at the beginning of the fight there is a chance ur golems might not be able to tank her spears and die out.

I hope these informations will help you. Write down if u get more questions for me i am more than happy to answer them. Gl and have fun :)

About ur setup get % on ur chest gems.
Get a shield and chayula neck for hard fights. and a crystal belt that would be nice.
save ur flasks for smoke phase on chimera. and ur vaals. use flasks at chimera try not to die run around. hydra is easy just die let ur golems finish him / her.
minotaur is hard dont use him as farming just do it if u have to do for atlas. dodge around the room respawn - resummon ur golems . try to dodge his slam take ur golems outside of his slam. but its ok if they die.
I changed my tree a little bit. Golems are now a bit more tanky u might wanna try it.

If you get any questions pm me ingame im glad to answer them.
Elementalist is not the clear winner like you say. Maybe for SC where you're okay dying, but the defensive benefits from necromancer seriously beat out elementalist for HC. Also, you then have the option of going with chaos or stone golems + poison for endgame boss farming.
Last edited by Phalm on Apr 28, 2017, 12:58:05 PM
"
Phalm wrote:
Elementalist is not the clear winner like you say. Maybe for SC where you're okay dying, but the defensive benefits from necromancer seriously beat out elementalist for HC. Also, you then have the option of going with chaos or stone golems + poison for endgame boss farming.

Elementalist is the winner by far here. This build is about softcore mf and killing bosses while you are dead. i cant even imagine building it at hc. there is no benefits our golems get from necromancer. chaos or stone golems are trash. this is the best endgame boss farmer.
lemme explain why elementalist is the winner.
ur golems are immune to elemental damage.
u get +1 golem
ur golem buffs increased by 100%
your golems get penetration.
you recieve lesser elemental damage.
increased area - elemental damage for golems.
So I have a 6L shavs of the proper colors. Won't CI be a waste with it? Is there another way to build without going CI if I am going to use shavs? Its all I have really, im sorta broke after buying all the gems. Any suggestions would be great. This build kicks ass so far.
quick question, do I use 4 flame 1 lightning 1 ice?
Last edited by DingodileBR on Apr 28, 2017, 4:08:02 PM
Why ball lightning rather than orb of storms? The range?
"
Slaytan1c wrote:
So I have a 6L shavs of the proper colors. Won't CI be a waste with it? Is there another way to build without going CI if I am going to use shavs? Its all I have really, im sorta broke after buying all the gems. Any suggestions would be great. This build kicks ass so far.

I tried it with a shavs, but LL doesn't offer that much benefit here—the only aura you really need to run is discipline. In the end I felt that the loss of ES (900ES vaal regalia vs 450ES shavs, also the loss of the 15% more multiplier in the CI cluster) was worth a lot more than the ability to stack auras. plus you then have to take arcane vision.

If you don't have a nice vaal regalia and the shavs is your best ES chest piece, then use that, but it still might be worth speccing CI with the shavs anyway.
"
ImAncient wrote:
Why ball lightning rather than orb of storms? The range?

The golems move the direction the ball goes in most cases, + the range.

"
kitaeri wrote:
"
Slaytan1c wrote:

I tried it with a shavs, but LL doesn't offer that much benefit here—the only aura you really need to run is discipline. In the end I felt that the loss of ES (900ES vaal regalia vs 450ES shavs, also the loss of the 15% more multiplier in the CI cluster) was worth a lot more than the ability to stack auras. plus you then have to take arcane vision.

If you don't have a nice vaal regalia and the shavs is your best ES chest piece, then use that, but it still might be worth speccing CI with the shavs anyway.

Aight, ill give it a shot with the shavs. Vaal regalia 6l is stupid expensive =( im so broke atm heh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info