[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
DingodileBR wrote:
quick question, do I use 4 flame 1 lightning 1 ice?

5 flame 1 lightning is most ideal.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Slaytan1c wrote:
So I have a 6L shavs of the proper colors. Won't CI be a waste with it? Is there another way to build without going CI if I am going to use shavs? Its all I have really, im sorta broke after buying all the gems. Any suggestions would be great. This build kicks ass so far.

u can try lowlife nothing would change.
Why controlled destruction support ? and not elemental focus support ?

At lvl 20, 44% versus 49% more dmg.
Use EF if you want, not that much of a difference really. Your golems can no longer ignite so you will lose the burning damage.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 29, 2017, 10:14:25 AM
Mrs.Death: How can u run 2 curses with blasphemy and discipline too?U have rare helmet instead of the unique what gives -12% mana reserve.I tried it but after that i dont have enough mana to cast lightning ball.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Mrs.Death: How can u run 2 curses with blasphemy and discipline too?U have rare helmet instead of the unique what gives -12% mana reserve.I tried it but after that i dont have enough mana to cast lightning ball.

i got enlighten on both blasphemy and discipline at least lvl 2
that leaves us with 10 or so mana
so what u have to do here; get 1 lvl ball lightning linked to lesser mana cost linked to convocation so you can use both safely.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 29, 2017, 6:52:18 PM
After i wrote the post i already realised how did u do that. x) But i loved the fact that u had added cold dmg and gmp linked together with ball lightning.(more mobs get the EE and because of cold dmg its even better for EE)And convocation was really helped in some situation with cwdt.This was a really good setup.Now with this we have less dps and cant use convocation that much because of cooldown.
Using only 1 clayshaper.

I have 8 harmony, 1 might, 1 anima.

Breaking down the numbers of golem:

(1) default
(1) clayshaper
(1) anima
(3) 8 harmony + 1 might = 9 jewels / 3 = 3

Why am I only getting 5 golems in game? Shouldn't I have 6?
Is it possible to kill uberatziri trio bosses? They destroy my golems so easy.
"
beritraz wrote:
Using only 1 clayshaper.

I have 8 harmony, 1 might, 1 anima.

Breaking down the numbers of golem:

(1) default
(1) clayshaper
(1) anima
(3) 8 harmony + 1 might = 9 jewels / 3 = 3

Why am I only getting 5 golems in game? Shouldn't I have 6?

(1) Default
(1) Clayshaper
(1) Ascendancy
(1) Anima
(1) Anima cuz you have 3 proimordial. All in all its 5.

You're mistaken about how anima works. It doesnt matter if u have 3 or 15 primordial jewel. You only get +1 from the anima stone's ''If you have 3 Primordial Jewels, can Summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time'' mod. Thats why anima stone's limit is 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info