[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Shaper down. It's kinda laughable sitting there for 5min dead while they slowly chip his hp away.

Made only slight changes to gems from the OP. Dropped anger (seems to provide negligible effect) for purity of fire and elements cos I don't have resists on most of my gear. Didn't bother with vaal haste/disc so I could skill out of the +attribute nodes. Swap in IIQ and IIR for ele focus and empower for mapping. Next up is to get all the gems to 20 then hit uber atziri.

Spoiler

edit: my thoughts on alternate builds mentioned previously. speccing into minion life and extra defenses etc seems unnecessary to me. I easily roll through t15s rolled for double packsize with basically any mods with eessentially a 4L flame golem since I use IIQ and IIR. Once you have a 21 flame golem and 10 harmony jewels, they are pretty much indestructible. so far only minotaur has given me any problems. a few map bosses are a bit rippy if you aren't careful with your positioning (t15 core, dark forest), but are perfectly viable deathless as is.
Last edited by kitaeri on Apr 26, 2017, 11:45:36 PM
"
kitaeri wrote:
Shaper down. It's kinda laughable sitting there for 5min dead while they slowly chip his hp away.

Made only slight changes to gems from the OP. Dropped anger (seems to provide negligible effect) for purity of fire and elements cos I don't have resists on most of my gear. Didn't bother with vaal haste/disc so I could skill out of the +attribute nodes. Swap in IIQ and IIR for ele focus and empower for mapping. Next up is to get all the gems to 20 then hit uber atziri.

Spoiler

edit: my thoughts on alternate builds mentioned previously. speccing into minion life and extra defenses etc seems unnecessary to me. I easily roll through t15s rolled for double packsize with basically any mods with eessentially a 4L flame golem since I use IIQ and IIR. Once you have a 21 flame golem and 10 harmony jewels, they are pretty much indestructible. so far only minotaur has given me any problems. a few map bosses are a bit rippy if you aren't careful with your positioning (t15 core, dark forest), but are perfectly viable deathless as is.

I use this build as uber atziri service doer so thats why i suggest going to minion life. If u want it for mapping u can stay with es nods. At lvl 92 es nods are being finished at full. i mean grabbed all of them.

5 flame - 1 lightning is fastest map clearer - boss killer. ice golem is kinda useless and downing for us. Get some res to ur gear and swap to enfeeble - temp chains - blashpemy that helps with ur gameplay. i mean capping res is easy just grab 1 ex worthy gambler rings then u are done.

vaal haste discipline and grace are important for this build. they help a lot in hard situations. i suggest you to keep them and use them u ll see the improvement.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Gelmeister wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Dodging ranged monsters are up to you. Dont stand still run around and dodge projectiles. No one said this build will be that easy to map but its practically easiest. Only ranged monsters i had to avoid were uber atziri packs. Otherwise its too easy.

Ok got it thanks. So I just have to git gud. Btw, can you give me any advice on how to farm efficiently? I do notice the insane amount of items and currency drops compared to my other char but I just don't know how to farm efficiently because I'm new to this game. Thanks for answering btw :D

switch to hardest most stricked loot filter. I usually grab nothing but currency and good rolled unique items. that helps with faster mapping.
and about faster mapping you can do shaped strands that helps there are videos how to shape ur atlas. or u can do roll the dice alch every map roll everything you can find and dont clear maps just run around pick things dont waste time in 1 map. i usually tend to run around maps untill i get to boss and clear big packs then move to next map. formula is spending least amount of time in 1 map and switching to other maps faster. that might help.
I like this build so much. Hope they didn't nerf golems in 3.0.
Just did Core Map with unexpected rolls without die (Vaal Disc made magic on final boss :) ).
Even forgot for using flask...ran from monsters and spells.
Spoiler

P.S. did not use Primordial Might Crimson Jewel, curses on helmet do this job perfect.
--------------
Tried Hall of Grandmasters and fail, any advice here?
Last edited by APEC on Apr 27, 2017, 4:22:02 AM
"
APEC wrote:

Use your Ball Lightning/Spark to send your golems towards the grandmasters before activating them. When the golems are dying retreat, resummon your "hellfire squad" and go again. Dunno if this works well without Primordial Might though.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 27, 2017, 6:18:14 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
APEC wrote:

Use your Ball Lightning/Spark to send your golems towards the grandmasters before activating them. When the golems are dying retreat, resummon your "hellfire squad" and go again. Dunno if this works well without Primordial Might though.

Yea, used this tactic, but golems quickly died from Grandmasters arrows, if they did not oneshoot them.
After resummoning my golems grandmasters have full life again.They have very strong block chance.
At the end when I try to go ahead to the golden box - I'm quickly dying from arrows.
I think we need specific build for this map.. or I need Primordial Might in this situation O_o
Last edited by APEC on Apr 27, 2017, 6:40:28 AM
so, which jewel should I go for first, Primordial Might or Anima Stone?
I'd go with Might first. Golem aggro is priceless. ;)

With the first ascendancy and 2 x Clayshaper you can summon 4 Flame Golems, that's a lot of firepower already.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 27, 2017, 7:26:10 AM
"
APEC wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
"
APEC wrote:

Yea, used this tactic, but golems quickly died from Grandmasters arrows, if they did not oneshoot them.
After resummoning my golems grandmasters have full life again.They have very strong block chance.
At the end when I try to go ahead to the golden box - I'm quickly dying from arrows.
I think we need specific build for this map.. or I need Primordial Might in this situation O_o

What the heck? You dont have might jewel? Dude .. This build can not be played w/o it. It can but maybe with 50% performance. I explained how to pass grandmasters before but buy the might first then check my comments for tips.

you can't do hall of grandmasters without scorching ray...tried it many times and if you fall against 1 or 2 masters with max block you can't do damage to them...all other masters are quite easy to kill, pull run, summon, they die.
Last edited by Eko13 on Apr 27, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info