[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

"
Besovskii wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
eww ruthlessness looks awful. take that 75% and divide it by 3 .. its just a normal melee physical gem that its alot more susceptible to reflect and a shit load less consistent for clearing

75% on first lvl gem +stun

yes so basically at level 1 it is around 25% more melee.... kinda like a level 1 melee physical gem.. plus stun on minions is irrelevant . they already stun trash ... and you need a pretty dedicated stun build to get anything to stun bosses .... minions dont really fit the bill
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
eww ruthlessness looks awful. take that 75% and divide it by 3 .. its just a normal melee physical gem that its alot more susceptible to reflect and a shit load less consistent for clearing

75% on first lvl gem +stun

yes so basically at level 1 it is around 25% more melee.... kinda like a level 1 melee physical gem.. plus stun on minions is irrelevant . they already stun trash ... and you need a pretty dedicated stun build to get anything to stun bosses .... minions dont really fit the bill

At 20/20 ruthless = multistrike = added fire damage for pure DPS numbers. For single target I will most likely still swap melee splash for added fire and not use multi or ruthless. As for the 6th link I will use elemental focus which leaves the option of swapping to minion speed for speed clearing.

I am liking srs - minion damage - melee physical - additional accuracy - melee splash/added fire - elemental focus/minion speed as it seems flexible with the colors.
"
Narrgis wrote:
I am playing with this build in beta, just without Ahn's Heritage, because there are almost no fragility jewels on the beta. So i am using a rar shield with life and resists.

I am almost at 800 str and the damage is really good. I am at lvl 84 atm and had no problem with any maps, but i have only done T11 maps so far. But i dont think i will have problem in the future with my damage.

I have 5.5k life and 600 ES and feel pretty tanky. Also very good movement with shield charge and faster attacks. Only got a 5l covenant and using the new ruthless gem. Really like the mini stun, procs on almost any normal mobs.

So far i really like the build. Very good damage, pretty tanky and fast movement. Looking forward to try Ahn's Heritage and try to get to 1000 str for the zombie heal

Glad you are enjoying it, the build feels much better with permanent onslaught and yeah it is really annoying to get fragility in beta. I have set aside 50c waiting to purchase two, I might get efficient training and astramentis first to get my 5th zombie.
In the build (Ahn+MonTregul) for 3.0, we get only 4-5k of HP?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
dupie wrote:

Glad you are enjoying it, the build feels much better with permanent onslaught and yeah it is really annoying to get fragility in beta. I have set aside 50c waiting to purchase two, I might get efficient training and astramentis first to get my 5th zombie.

I allready have astramentis and just got my second efficient training. Almost at 900 Str now. Really would like to have the 5th zombie, but dont have the currency for upgrades atm.

"
Besovskii wrote:

I am at 5.6k Life and 600 ES and i really dont have that good gear. And only lvl 85 and have not taken the whole sion life wheel.
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
"
Narrgis wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:

I am at 5.6k Life and 600 ES and i really dont have that good gear. And only lvl 85 and have not taken the whole sion life wheel.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Besovskii/characters
char name - Besari_Legacy_BZB
only 4200HP with this gear
Any advice about gear upgrade?
Last edited by Besovskii on Jul 10, 2017, 5:54:07 PM
"
Besovskii wrote:

I just compared my equipment on the beta with yours.

Gloves: 10 more life
Belt: 40 more life
Shield (no Ahn yet): 30 more life
Rings: 130 more life

I have 820 Str at the moment, dont know how much you have.

And i think i got more %life on my tree, i got more in the marauder area and the moved life/mana notes on the witch starting area.
But i dont have so much jewel sockets since i dont have Ahn shield yet and dont need the jewels.

BTW: Is there a way to post characters from the beta?

Edit: Here is a screenshot from my beta character
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972813768
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
Last edited by Narrgis on Jul 10, 2017, 6:26:39 PM
I basically cannot fault the build except offer some minor adjustments which you may think is or is not better. (3.0 version). Feel free to comment in reply.

I plan to play this hc so some changes are in relation to that

TREE CHANGE POSSIBILITIES

1) If you drop the 30 dex node you can instead choose to pick up "Practical Application". This is 1 point more and gives 20str, -10 dex + 40% chance to avoid interruptions from stuns while casting. I personally think this is a good option as you dont need the extra 10 dex to max out any gem so long as your astramentis is top tier. However the major downside is an extra point however if you want to you could drop "Path of the warrior" also. In this scenario you are trading 10 dex (that you dont need) and 10 armour (which is negligible) for 40% chance to avoid stuns when casting. I prefer this personally not sure what you think.

2) Spending 3 points to get 10% life by picking up "Juggernaut" may be better spend elsewhere.

Total gain: 10% life, 10 strength, 24% increased armour, 20% increased life recovery from flasks.

You can choose to take 3 points to the left of "Warrior's Blood" instead:

Total gain: 12% life, 24% increased armour.

At the moment it is 2% life vs 10 strength and 20% increased life recovery from flasks.

Thats pretty even maybe slightly in favour of your option. However you're now right next to 5% life and 0.8% life regen. 0.8% life regen is going to make up for that increased life recovery. It gives the build somewhere to go if you're pushing to 100.

I'm less sure about this one so would be good to hear your thoughts.

3) Spending 1 point to get 0.6% life leech i doubt is necessary. You may correct me here. My thinking is that with their crazy life total, ele resists, life regen and current 0.2% life leech they'll not be dying much. Just not sure about it.

4) So irrelevant really but you can drop 5% life for 5% life and 8% mana in the witch.... might as well.

SKILL GEMS

1) Swapped in Maim on zombies instead of additional accuracy. This is so bosses if they target me then its safer. Would you consider this a reasonable change as i doubt add accuracy will trump either of the other two supports.

2) Added increased duration in place summon stone golem and took out vaal lightning trap and stuck the stone golem in there instead. The general damage should be good enough to not need vaal lightning trap i feel and thus vaal haste is up longer and vaal lightning trap doesnt steel souls from it early in the map? Surely unless youre doing guardians/shaper etc its better to have the utility than the additional damage especially when EE'ing.

When doing harder bosses you can always swap out flame dash for it also.

3) Any reason not level 1 ball lightning?

ITEMS

1) Enchant cast speed on boots if killed recently. Possibly movement speed if not been hit recently?

2) Enchant commandment of the grave on gloves. Possible frost but its only going to work on kill so bosses prob safer to kill em a bit quicker.

I'm sure youd have done this, just couldnt be bothered on path of building.

3) Changed some flasks up - mainly wanted a topaz in there for pesky Anatalie Napora on hc and id rather have a basalt than a quartz or granite personally but yeah this is preferences.

WHEN RICH

Vaal orb chest for max res or + 1 gems. hehehe

Def doing this in 3.0 as i think its safe and good dmg which is much harder to do now. In addition its awesome for levelling (take MoM to level it makes it super easy). Plus you can just run a normal srs until you get all the stuff.

It's a very good build but its a very annoying build to progress to the level you plan. I mean... basically you're going to be tearing out your hair looking for the rings. The belt and gloves shouldnt be too bad. It's basically an "everything has to be perfect" build to get your res with 1000 str. But worth it i feel.

Main weakness is ele weakness however i have decided the solution is to swap the shield out for those maps so no biggie.

But all in all super solid and imo hc viable as is really. And to be safe you can make some of the changes i suggest. I really dont know how you're going to make a max block version without totally gimping this build..... but i think its hc viable as is anyway.

Maps not to run would literally only be no regen as far as i can think. Phys reflect if you cant run the rest of the mods without your zombies may also be a good decision.
"
Narrgis wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:

I just compared my equipment on the beta with yours.

Gloves: 10 more life
Belt: 40 more life
Shield (no Ahn yet): 30 more life
Rings: 130 more life

I have 820 Str at the moment, dont know how much you have.

And i think i got more %life on my tree, i got more in the marauder area and the moved life/mana notes on the witch starting area.
But i dont have so much jewel sockets since i dont have Ahn shield yet and dont need the jewels.

BTW: Is there a way to post characters from the beta?

Edit: Here is a screenshot from my beta character
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972813768

960 or 970 str atm
1 question , can't understand how Additional Accuracy work with SRS ?
is realy spell can miss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info