[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Hi,

How far can I go with a 5L without severed in sleep? Also what type of gem would you go with the advancing gut ripper claw? shield charge/faster attack?
skill tree don't shows anymore
Hi, how far can I go for mapping with 5L no severed in sleep? If I opt to use a advancing fortress gut ripper do I opt for shield charge? Thank you!
"
MIKEJ0NES wrote:
Hi, how far can I go for mapping with 5L no severed in sleep? If I opt to use a advancing fortress gut ripper do I opt for shield charge? Thank you!

You can easily do most tier maps, the only downside will be single target damage won't be that great, but swapping to added fire instead of melee splash on boss fights should still do more than enough damage. Definitely use shield charge or whirling blades in the advancing to take advantage of fortify, you lose damage but if you keep fortify up + the added block of advancing you will be much more tanky.

"
Pixvie wrote:
skill tree don't shows anymore

"
cldrocks wrote:
could you please reupload the skilltree or make your character profile public so i can look at the skill tree again?

I removed the poeurl links, it should be good now.
Last edited by dupie on Apr 5, 2017, 8:22:51 PM
Hi, ty for the build, actually im pretty new at the game is my second char.

I could lv ez with this build, so secure, only trying to get resistance at max and maximum hp, when u have the 5 link n the sword is so pretty to see how u can destroy all. I mean i defeated some bosses in merciless in 2 o 3 seconds literally O.o

In spite of i was having several problem to defeat malakai in merciless(having all resistance maxed), idk if i was doing something wrong, but even with another set up of raises zombies helping me tank, he kills me a few times til i beat him. Maybe i need to learn mechanics yet, or maybe im doing something wrong... i only had troubles in merciless malakai the rest was ez pz.

In maps im going really well (i supose that malakai's battleground is so small, then in maps i feel more freely to run away a few for heal if i need and still spaming SRS)

I see in the guide's video that player is not using the totem with wither, idk if im doing bad using it at this lv, or this guy have another way to put the wither (as i said im pretty new, sorry if im saying nosenses) but is important with the poison combo right?
Another thing i saw at the video is that the player have even a free slot for using skill, n im atm beg for more xDDD yeah, even casting auras n getting them at the background... so any types for a newby who loves this build n is trying to progress? :3

TYYYYY sorry for the book i wrote :P

PD: i know i need to enhance my english, sorry if something seems difficult to read.
Any chance of replacing zombie for animated guardian? Would that be a better choice for extra dps? Wither + Envy with United in Dream sounds strong.
"
Kmuhar wrote:
Hi, ty for the build, actually im pretty new at the game is my second char.

I could lv ez with this build, so secure, only trying to get resistance at max and maximum hp, when u have the 5 link n the sword is so pretty to see how u can destroy all. I mean i defeated some bosses in merciless in 2 o 3 seconds literally O.o

In spite of i was having several problem to defeat malakai in merciless(having all resistance maxed), idk if i was doing something wrong, but even with another set up of raises zombies helping me tank, he kills me a few times til i beat him. Maybe i need to learn mechanics yet, or maybe im doing something wrong... i only had troubles in merciless malakai the rest was ez pz.

In maps im going really well (i supose that malakai's battleground is so small, then in maps i feel more freely to run away a few for heal if i need and still spaming SRS)

I see in the guide's video that player is not using the totem with wither, idk if im doing bad using it at this lv, or this guy have another way to put the wither (as i said im pretty new, sorry if im saying nosenses) but is important with the poison combo right?
Another thing i saw at the video is that the player have even a free slot for using skill, n im atm beg for more xDDD yeah, even casting auras n getting them at the background... so any types for a newby who loves this build n is trying to progress? :3

Hey, glad you are enjoying the build. I am not using wither in the video because my character just died on hardcore and I just wanted to showcase the build, but yes wither is there for the poison + added chaos to kill tough mobs faster. Malachai is hard when you just reach merciless, I wouldn't worry about that until later. You want to keep moving with the build, stay far from mobs and always precast. You want as much life and strength on your gear, I just had a look at your profile and you are lacking a lot of life on each item. You should try to work on upgrading your gear to have more life. Feel free to ask me more questions if you need help.

"
MIKEJ0NES wrote:
Any chance of replacing zombie for animated guardian? Would that be a better choice for extra dps? Wither + Envy with United in Dream sounds strong.

You don't really focus on minion life in the tree so animate guardian might be annoying, if you are happy to take out gem just before it dies feel free to use it but I don't think it's worth the hassle. Summon vaal skeletons or vaal grace are good options for moments where you need to stand and kill hard mobs. I wouldn't use envy because you lose haste, you might want to try fit in grip of the council for more damage if you can make up the loss in stats.

Last edited by dupie on Apr 6, 2017, 6:54:56 AM
Hi, I was thinking about using zombies in 6 link The Covenant. Srs in 6 link +3 level. And take the zombie passive in the tree. How do you look at it?
"
Absurd696 wrote:
Hi, I was thinking about using zombies in 6 link The Covenant. Srs in 6 link +3 level. And take the zombie passive in the tree. How do you look at it?

Your SRS will clear much more efficiently than zombies, also you would lose quite a lot of life/defense/dmg going for zombies and minion life in the tree. If you want to play a SRS/zombie build I would suggest going with a 6l setup with a +2 gem helmet for zombies or SRS. I would not suggest the covenant for zombies as the blood magic is much better suited for SRS.

If you wanted to fit zombies into this build I think using the United in Dream for the life leech to your minions and get a +2 minion gems bone helmet and put a 4L zombie setup in there would work well.
Last edited by dupie on Apr 9, 2017, 8:04:23 AM
Got my Severed in Sleep Cutlass! Void manipulation for boss and culling strike for clearing mobs? Or should I be just fine with void manipulation? Time to start 6L my chest ;D
Last edited by MIKEJ0NES on Apr 9, 2017, 4:26:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info