[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

I love this guide I really do but with delve here and the tree being changed is there any hope that it could be updated there are no other zombie srs guides that I could find and I really love this play style.
Can you upgrade this build on 3.4 version ?
Same here, LOVE this Build!! Please update the Skilltree asap. Kind regards
Here's the build that I used in Incursion and adjusted for changes in 3.4:
https://pastebin.com/bfpQCbqz
I played this build the past two leagues, and I haven't minded the skill tree change too much. I am one zombie lower than I was last league, which sucks, but the new stuff in the templar area seems to have balanced it out. Shame that Spiritual Command doesn't give you cast speed but thems the breaks.

The new minimap drop tag symbols are a game changer for SRS. I use NeverSink's Semi-strict and then usually move on to Strict, but with the new minimap drop tags you don't have to be paranoid about offscreening things.

As you can see from my tree I'm a sucker for DPS, using rare gloves with decent resists instead of Grip of the Council would probably allow me to drop Diamond Skin and free up some skill tree points, but whatever. If you really want the extra zombie you could path over to Grave Intentions but I think it's a huge waste. My zombies almost never die and I've got up to doing corrupted shaper guardian maps.

The witch herself is pretty squishy tho. Pounding back those flasks like it's spring break. That being said, if you don't care about being splattered once and a while this is still a great early to mid league build. Don't think it'll ever be an endgame bosskiller tho.

Also nice for delves, I don't care about Convocation so I use Vaal Summon Skeletons instead, attached to increased duration. Just blast off the Vaal Clown Car before the delve event and everything is too chaotic for anything to hit you. Also my strat for map bosses. Sucks for Elder Guardians tho cause you start at zero souls.

I was playing with the idea of replacing Alberon's Warpath with nice rare boots, and running a 15% Cyclopean Coil with Meginord's Vise, but in the end I decided to go with Grip of the Council instead and keep Alberon's.

Character is THCHangover

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MaxtromeFoe/characters
Just switched things up again, dropped Grip of the Council for the new Command of the Pit gloves. Had to upgrade a ring cause resists are a pain, but digging it so far.

With a Ghastly Eye jewel in the gloves your minions get +1000 accuracy, which is pretty close to a lv 20 Additional Accuracy. This let me drop AA from my SRS setup and put in Elemental Damage with Attacks, and the zombies benefit from the glove's accuracy as well. Had to drop Flame Dash to make room, but I barely used it anyways.
Thank you for this awesome build! Still works in Delve League and I'm more than happy to be playing your SRS/Zombie build!
Hey. Will there be an update for the upcoming league? I really enjoyed playing this build and would like to know if this is still a good build to start the league and/or if there are some minor changes necessary.

Best regards.
is that actually build for 3.5 BETRAYAL?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info