[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

do you still have Chimeric Caress Titan Gauntlets please ?the one person selling has been afk for several days and not answering as well as Blood of the karui Sanctified Flask ill pay 80 chaos to 1 exalted for it .
"
do you still have Chimeric Caress Titan Gauntlets please ?the one person selling has been afk for several days and not answering as well as Blood of the karui Sanctified Flask ill pay 80 chaos to 1 exalted for it .

Those gloves are not unique, you can buy any rare with different stats. Try get double resistance and life with an open prefix to craft minion damage.
ok thanks and another question. i see you have ahns heritage what gems do you put in those ? i have the 2 green and 1 red all linked for it
Big thanks for this Build nad the Guide. I just hit level 92 with it and it has been great fun :)
"
ok thanks and another question. i see you have ahns heritage what gems do you put in those ? i have the 2 green and 1 red all linked for it

Just follow the gems and link section with the gems I have there, besides the body and helmet you can the gems in any pieces.

"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
Big thanks for this Build nad the Guide. I just hit level 92 with it and it has been great fun :)

Glad you are enjoying it :)
Thank you for the build. I am having fun lvling it at the moment.

There are some questions that I will like to ask for the jewels placement for the necromantic aegis variant which you show.

For the modifiers to apply for violent dead jewels, we will need to have 40 intelligence in the radius. However, for both placements in your necromantic aegis variant, there isn't 40 intelligence. Are we just placing the jewels there for the minion increased dmg?
If so, it will be better for me to use rare jewels with minion dmg, life, resist, strength etc?

Thank so so much for your build. Have been having fun with it.
"
miragesmt wrote:
Thank you for the build. I am having fun lvling it at the moment.

There are some questions that I will like to ask for the jewels placement for the necromantic aegis variant which you show.

For the modifiers to apply for violent dead jewels, we will need to have 40 intelligence in the radius. However, for both placements in your necromantic aegis variant, there isn't 40 intelligence. Are we just placing the jewels there for the minion increased dmg?
If so, it will be better for me to use rare jewels with minion dmg, life, resist, strength etc?

Thank so so much for your build. Have been having fun with it.

Hi there, under the necro aegis section you can see a jewel placement image which shows the correct location for each jewel. If you look carefully there is 40 intelligence in the radius of the violent dead jewels, this int doesn't need to be allocated but must be within the radius of the placed jewel. The tooltip is misleading and doesn't state the nodes don't need to be allocated but that is the case :)
With this guide, I killed Atziri for the first time, and completed the Uber Labyrinth for the first time.

Seriously, thank you so much.

I left out the Ahn's + Fragility, instead opting for a rare Archon Kite Shield that did stuff I wanted. Plus the new Necromancer Ascendancy options for zombies and skeletons helped out a lot.

I did have one slightly interesting thing, if you're into that sort of stuff ;)

With the Queen's Escape I can get almost 100k dps more, but my zombies are much less durable:

Forgive the formatting, apparently monospaced text is impossible in this forum software?

Minion DPS # of minions Total
Mon’tregul’s Zombie 51812 6 310872
Mon’tregul’s Skeleton 35342 11 388762
Mon’tregul’s Spectre 20052 2 40104

TOTAL 739,738 DPS with Mon'tregul's Grasp

Queen’s Escape Zombie 26672 13 346736
Queen’s Escape Skeleton 36347 12 436164
Queen’s Escape Spectre 20606 2 41212

TOTAL 824,112 DPS with Queen's Decree.

I may try running that for a while to see if the extra speed granted by Queen's Decree makes up for the durability. I'm guessing it doesn't.
For those who just started to follow this guide, i have spares for several gears to let go.

1. Mon'tregul's Grasp
2. Ahn's Heritage
3. Alberon's Warpath

Feel free to add as friend my character, QueenEliza on the beastiary league to get those gears.
I am not selling it, i just want to give it for free. My inventory is full, so need to get rid some items.

I may not online at all time but i be sure to login every day.
Hey !

Thx for this Guide. I follow it since last season, and love it.

Anyway, what do you think to replace Elemental Weakness by Punishment ?
Really nice DPS boost, Both zombies and SrS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info