does this enchant works with zombies?

Nope :(
I am loving this build, Great guide!
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
I am loving this build, Great guide!

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it :)
Hello dupie,

Thanks a lot for your build. It is really awesome for me ;-)

I have 2 question:
- This build is useless against endgame boss ? Even with very high stats ?
- We don't use the "intelligence in radius" bonuses on Violent dead. Am I right or did I misunderstood anything ?

Thanks again

ciao
Hey All....Would the New Saqawal's set (or pieces of it) work well with this build?
Hello Dupie,

I have 5.6k life, my resi are 78/72/61 with POE aura but I'm still a one shot if I try to do the eternal lab. Do you have an idea how to improve?
"
korisch1985 wrote:
Hello Dupie,

I have 5.6k life, my resi are 78/72/61 with POE aura but I'm still a one shot if I try to do the eternal lab. Do you have an idea how to improve?

if you could link your gear i would be able to give you advice

first you should cap your res and get decent life roll on your ring and str

get life nods in ur tree

(example of good rings, can be pricey so downgrade if youre broke)

good belt, again, can be pricey

immortal call + cwdt + enfeeble

movement skill + fortify
Last edited by notaloser3 on Mar 14, 2018, 1:23:19 AM
Hello Dupie!
I've been playing this build for a couple days, managed to get lvl 69 with ease..
One thing I'm not liking is the Mon'tregul's.. (reason is, i don't see the damage output of 4-5 zombies to beat 11 zombies)
I'm currently using one with cast speed and other shenanigans haha, can you make something like an alt for Mon'tregul's? Like, 2h staff.. or even another kind of wand?

Thanks!
"
finiarel wrote:
Hello dupie,

Thanks a lot for your build. It is really awesome for me ;-)

I have 2 question:
- This build is useless against endgame boss ? Even with very high stats ?
- We don't use the "intelligence in radius" bonuses on Violent dead. Am I right or did I misunderstood anything ?

Thanks again

ciao

Hi there, glad you are enjoying it. Unless you focus purely on zombies with a high budget they are just too weak to handle shaper/uber atziri and then clear speed is bad for mapping. I am working on a skeleton+zombies variant for end game bosses atm but I need to test it when I get more time to play. The intelligence in radius doesn't need to be allocated, as long as 40 int is within the radius of the jewel it still works.

"
Alavar wrote:
Hey All....Would the New Saqawal's set (or pieces of it) work well with this build?

Nope, not worth it at all unfortunately. Grab a biscos leash and swap to trigger rampage and take it off if you want to have a similar experience to saqawals.

"
korisch1985 wrote:
Hello Dupie,

Hi there, I can't see your gear so it's hard to say what to improve. Focus on getting res capped and decent life before you go for 500+ strength.

"
DonMarshall wrote:
Hello Dupie!
I've been playing this build for a couple days, managed to get lvl 69 with ease..
One thing I'm not liking is the Mon'tregul's.. (reason is, i don't see the damage output of 4-5 zombies to beat 11 zombies)
I'm currently using one with cast speed and other shenanigans haha, can you make something like an alt for Mon'tregul's? Like, 2h staff.. or even another kind of wand?

Thanks!

Hello, mon'tregul's is needed for zombies because it really scales their life well, the damage doesn't really matter because it is a pain resummoning 10+ zombies in a fight. When you are on an even amount of max zombies with a perfect rolled mon'treguls the damage is basically the same. I map with a queen's escape with skeletons+zombies instead of SRS+zombies, and I am currently experimenting with a variant that can do all content. When I have the time to play and test it out properly I will be updating the guide.
Hello,

I have a question about Elemental Equilibrium.

Does it work with hatred ?

If not,

If I don't often use ball lightning, it will decrease my dps, right ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info