[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

interesting build. Can I do endgame bosses with this? thanks!
"
MIKEJ0NES wrote:
Got my Severed in Sleep Cutlass! Void manipulation for boss and culling strike for clearing mobs? Or should I be just fine with void manipulation? Time to start 6L my chest ;D

I use culling strike for general mapping and for bosses with chaos resist, for everything else I use void manipulation. It doesn't matter too much which one you use, try them both and see which one you prefer.

"
culpahble86 wrote:
interesting build. Can I do endgame bosses with this? thanks!

Hi there, the build focuses more on general content up to and including t15s. I have tested this personally and I have had no issues, but the builds movement and cast speed + no life leech makes content like guardians(chaos resist) much more difficult. A low-life aura variant with a much higher budget would be better suited for this. If end game bosses are your goal and you want to play SRS you should try a LL or CI build but they are much more expensive.

Last edited by dupie on Apr 9, 2017, 10:52:03 PM
Hey!, thanks for the great guide. Changed from CI to this build because I hated to rely on vaal clarity to be able to spam srs.
Made it to lv 78, but I keep on dying in random places. also are the kaom's boots mandatory? I know they give a great hp boost but with them I can't have zombies and they are great meattanks.

Update: Uber lab - check
Last edited by mineperse on Apr 16, 2017, 9:07:54 AM
"
mineperse wrote:
Hey!, thanks for the great guide. Changed from CI to this build because I hated to rely on vaal clarity to be able to spam srs.
Made it to lv 78, but I keep on dying in random places. also are the kaom's boots mandatory? I know they give a great hp boost but with them I can't have zombies and they are great meattanks.

Update: Uber lab - check

Hey, kaom's roots are just there to really push the life of the build + stun immunity. If you find you want zombies you can replace them with a life based rare and use a +2 helmet for zombies. As for dying you want to make sure you are playing very carefully as SRS, max range cast most of the time and keep an eye on your energy shield, if your ES is low you lose a lot of EHP. Without minion life investment in the tree zombies will be quite squishy especially as they won't have much resistances.

Try to get life on each jewel and maximize your ES + Life pool and play safely you don't want to facetank because you can't sustain ES (When ES is low you are vulnerable). I can't see your gear so I can't help on that department but a high ES pool is vital to surviving with the build.

Good luck!

Last edited by dupie on Apr 16, 2017, 11:14:34 PM
Hello,

Great build, currently 69 in HCL with it, bosses die so fast it's amazing :o
I do have one problem though, I cant maintain all 4 aura because I don't have enough mana ?
Got the mana reserved cluster top left of tree but that puts haste at 43% and discipline at 32% so I can't cast AA 22%.

Any tips ? trying to understand is making me go mad haha
"
sturmdekan wrote:
Hello,

Great build, currently 69 in HCL with it, bosses die so fast it's amazing :o
I do have one problem though, I cant maintain all 4 aura because I don't have enough mana ?
Got the mana reserved cluster top left of tree but that puts haste at 43% and discipline at 32% so I can't cast AA 22%.

Any tips ? trying to understand is making me go mad haha

You want to reserve all of your mana when you have 91 points in the tree so you have MoM + Edritch Battery, this means you use energy shield instead of mana to cast all of your abilities besides SRS which is blood magic. Until you get to 91 points just leave out arctic armour.
Last edited by dupie on Apr 18, 2017, 2:21:38 AM
I already have 95 skill points and EB+MoM but I still cant cast all auras because it reserves more than 100%. Maybe aura level diminishes the reserved mana ?
"
sturmdekan wrote:
I already have 95 skill points and EB+MoM but I still cant cast all auras because it reserves more than 100%. Maybe aura level diminishes the reserved mana ?

With 14% reduced mana, 35%(discipline)+50%(haste)+25%(arctic armour)= 110% - 14% reserved = 96%. The 4% should leave you with enough to run level 1 clarity, your clarity is most likely too high level.
This build can do things like uber atziri or shaper?
really want to play a build to do this things
"
boladao500 wrote:
This build can do things like uber atziri or shaper?
really want to play a build to do this things

Hi there, if you want to do uber atziri and shaper as SRS I would highly recommend going low-life or a CI based version as they have much better scaling with expensive gear. This build is very good for general content up to and including t15 maps, and it can do that very cheaply too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info