[2.6] The Roadrunner -- Lab Speedrunner and BossKiller [w/ Videos]

"
Adosep wrote:
Hey there, thanks for the build, I'm still leveling the character for it :D
Got a quick question tho, there isn't eny source of leech I can see, is 1 hybrid flask the only source of health? Or did I just miss something obvious?

Life regen for one (everyone thinks leech is the only way to get health back). But also a little leech from spell vinktar, as well as chaos leech from atziri flask (my boss killing choice over quicksilver).

Just wait until you start using the hybrid flask setup I suggest. It alone is more than enough for 99% of the content.
Thanks for the build itsMartini. I hate lab, now you make it bearable :)
"
calvink77 wrote:
Thanks for the build itsMartini. I hate lab, now you make it bearable :)

Glad you like it. I'm pretty burnt out on this league personally, but I can't wait to test Roadrunner 3.0 in the coming months.
I've been using this build for awhile now and just wanted to give you thanks, roadrunner matches my playstyle perfectly and is the most fun build I've played. Really hope there will be a way to make it work in 3.0

Cheers
Same here, I stopped playing LSC for now, taking a break and getting back for 3.0, I'd love to play this as my leagustarter! Really hope won't get rekt by next big patch, keep up the great work and keep us posted!
do i need a shield for the lab? i am running with 2x claws atm, spent like 20 greeds for a shield but no spell damage roll
"
theLt wrote:
do i need a shield for the lab? i am running with 2x claws atm, spent like 20 greeds for a shield but no spell damage roll

2 claws is fine. The shield makes you tankier, that's all. I would look to buy a shield already rolled if you want one. That will probably be easier than crafting one yourself.
Thank you!
Thanks for ur build,its good
I'm enjoying the build so far... but I have a question. How the bleep do you get your colors on queen of the forest? I wasted 800 chromes trying to get your 6-link gem setup, and could not get the colors. Now I'm stuck at 3 blue and 3 green, so no increased duration support for BV. What should I do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info