"
bolledude wrote:
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
bolledude wrote:
Hi,

this build looks really fun!

one question tho, is there any other weapon instead of the scourge you could use?
Right now it is out of my priserange (playing LHC), and how much will it affect going another weapon?

Thanks

Dual Obliteration wands is great for damage, just a little less defensive than scourge plus shield. You can also go one obliteration plus shield, or one high spell damage wand plus shield. The shield is nice for tanking up against bosses, while dual obliteration is great for map clear speed.

Also, for HC, I would recommend speccing out of some of the shadow damage and putting more points into life (there are roughly 8x 5% nodes unused in my tree).

Hi,

thanks. Yes since its HC i might just go shield + high spell dmg/obliteration then.

If you have the time, would you mind optimizing a tree for HC? Not sure what nodes most worth taking etc. Any gems i should change or anything for HC in your opinion?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Just drop the five phys/chaos nodes at shadow start, and probably drop celerity cluster and put that all into life.
At lvl 59 and enjoying the build so far. Could you recommend a green support gem as the temporary 5th link for Blade Vortex? Managed to get a 5 link Queen of the Forest but getting 3 Blue sockets to get Added Chaos Damage on it is a real pain.
"
Demious wrote:
At lvl 59 and enjoying the build so far. Could you recommend a green support gem as the temporary 5th link for Blade Vortex? Managed to get a 5 link Queen of the Forest but getting 3 Blue sockets to get Added Chaos Damage on it is a real pain.

Could you tell me what your five colors are? It's hard to recommend one support without knowing the other links?
"
itsMartini wrote:
Could you tell me what your five colors are? It's hard to recommend one support without knowing the other links?

3 Green 2 Blue.
Followed your priority of Blade Vortex > Conc-effect > Spell Echo > Void Manipulation.
Used a bunch of Chromatic Orbs but i can't get a 3rd Blue to roll on the armor to run Added Chaos.
"
Demious wrote:
"
itsMartini wrote:

3 Green 2 Blue.
Followed your priority of Blade Vortex > Conc-effect > Spell Echo > Void Manipulation.
Used a bunch of Chromatic Orbs but i can't get a 3rd Blue to roll on the armor to run Added Chaos.

Unless you squeeze in added chaos support, Void Manipulation doesn't do a lot. Controlled destruction (also blue sadly) is a better fourth link than void manip imo. I would keep trying to get that third blue slot so you can use both added chaos and void manip.
Okay thanks. Not having any problems with damage now but i imagine ill start running into problems when i begin mapping. I'll keep trying.

This is my gear atm, not the best, especially the gems. 3.9k hp and 2k mana + 32k ev with Grace. Still leveling to 80 and then i will try the uber lab. What can i improve besides the gems ?

Thank you for such a nice build. :)

LE: i just put my hands on a vinktar and the things got real.
Last edited by kuuryon on Mar 18, 2017, 9:30:03 AM
"
kuuryon wrote:

This is my gear atm, not the best, especially the gems. 3.9k hp and 2k mana + 32k ev with Grace. Still leveling to 80 and then i will try the uber lab. What can i improve besides the gems ?

Thank you for such a nice build. :)

LE: i just put my hands on a vinktar and the things got real.

Glad you like the build!

Gear looks pretty solid. If your looking for minor improvements, your ruby ring could get a bit more life. Other than that, most of your life, mana, and movespeed improvements will come from more levels and decent jewels.
Hi whats your opinion about getting Acrobatics? since we are eva base it only 3 points away
Last edited by popup2533 on Mar 20, 2017, 2:07:13 AM
How much is the damage difference from The Scourge and just using obliteration with a shield like what you suggested to another person earlier?

Looking for a lab farmer and chance upon this build and am interested to give it a go, just not sure if i should spend some currency on the claw since my goal is to earn steady currency from farming lab at a fast pace that this build provides!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info