[2.6] The Roadrunner -- Lab Speedrunner and BossKiller [w/ Videos]

Will you play the beta & update the build guide before 3.0 launches? I want to play this build as league starter next league.
Would this build be possible aswell without abyssal cry?. Not really a huge fan of that spell? :)
"
Drogodoone wrote:
I'm enjoying the build so far... but I have a question. How the bleep do you get your colors on queen of the forest? I wasted 800 chromes trying to get your 6-link gem setup, and could not get the colors. Now I'm stuck at 3 blue and 3 green, so no increased duration support for BV. What should I do?

Vorici 1B recipe. Took me about 500 chromes. It obviously can take more though.
"
7thSlap wrote:
Will you play the beta & update the build guide before 3.0 launches? I want to play this build as league starter next league.

I will play the beta and devote most of my time in it to building Roadrunner 3.0. Be warned that the build and playstyle may change quite a bit depending on how the mechanical changes in 3.0 turn out.

If I get something working, I will either update this guide or make a new one if the build is significantly different.
"
CENTEXX wrote:
Would this build be possible aswell without abyssal cry?. Not really a huge fan of that spell? :)

Absolutely. That spell is nice for clearing packs or tough rares with ads around them. It is by no means necessary.
Hello! Loving this build so far. Very fun. I was wondering what you would do to make this build even more powerful.

plz how you can equip Obliteration
how you have so lot of Intel ?
thx to help me ;)
"
Chubbycheeks wrote:
Hello! Loving this build so far. Very fun. I was wondering what you would do to make this build even more powerful.

Essence craft a ring and amulet with the %chaos damage mods on them for more damage.

Against bosses, swap to a +1 chest (skin of the loyal works well) with empower 4 instead of duration support and controlled destruction instead of spell echo support.

With both of those modifications, the damage goes through the roof. Doing that just takes a little investment, whereas the base build discussed in this guide is quite strong as is and is very cheap.
Last edited by itsMartini on May 30, 2017, 2:00:02 PM
"
plz how you can equip Obliteration
how you have so lot of Intel ?
thx to help me ;)

To get more intel, spec into 30 intel node(s) on the tree and get jewelry with intel on it. Once you path to the witch area, you will naturally have plenty and can unspec the extra points and swap for better jewelry.
ok thx for help ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info