Developer Questions and Answers

Is there a way to tell what the intimidation range is on the new belt of the deceiver? There seems to be no visual indicator and "nearby" varies on different uniques
In 2.6 you've done massive update on a lot of old, underpowered and thus underused uniques. But some uniques which are also underpowered and underused have been untouched, do you plan to also update them in near future (like 3.0 or 3.1)? Also how good do you think recent update was?
Why can not we upgrade from lower grade supporter pack by using steam funds?

I am ready to jump from hydra to chimera but I can not pay with steam. :(
Are you planning to implement an in-game trade system?

How do you track RMTraders? (which seems to be multiplying)
Hello there,

I have five questions:

1) Will the in game achievements be synchronised with Steam achievements? Will them be updated with new acts in coming?

2) When do you plan translating the game in German, French? (I know this question has been asked sooner)

3) What about the delay to put and take items in the guild stash?

4) Can you fix the issue with MTX stahes? IF the stashes are full, we can't remove the MTX from an item!

5) Will you rework old unique maps with recycled bosses, like Hallowed ground? That's painful to see so many vaal oversoul bosses everywhere...

Thx for reading, keep up the good work!
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Last edited by Necronus2828 on Mar 13, 2017, 6:52:51 AM
Do You think to add some kind of "pocket" system? Like, for example this will be extra mini tab in your characters equipment wich can hold up to, lets say 16 (4x4) 1square items, when you can stack wisdoms, portals, currency, or even maps or essences silvercoins etc? Coz many ppl like to have few currency items with them during maping, like scroll,s scours, alchs, chances, vaals etc for boxes, some remnants for essences etcetc.

DO You have any idea of making this kind of "purse" "pocket" or something like that system?
1. Why you don't make inventory bigger x1.5 or x2 size? Current inventory is sort of old diablo mechanic, today there is no pros from it.
2. Why still no town portal <scroll> button in UI?
There is any in-game scripting? e.g. bind key to answer to last whisper some text or bind key to leave group, like in source engine with their 'bind KEY say "any thing to chat"'?
3. Why in context menu no element 'leave group' when I click to any group member (I can see myself only in communicate window)?
4. For russian and other localized version there is good idea to make show english names of items when pressing Alt key. I wrote to ggg or support email some weeks ago about it. Localized version is unplayable without original item names, because I must search item in google every time to get his original name for http://poe.trade. I wrote to you from
Spoiler
anhtmxd@protonmail.com

5. Make please critical hits more detectable, it's impossible to see when I hit crit and when I got crit. There is only undetectable sound and weak graphical effect.
6. For currency tabs it's will be good to place some currency in his tab instant when I trying to place currency, without change stash to needed currency tab. E.G. I open Stash in Essence tab and I have Divination Stash Tab, and if I have only one tab, when I pressing RMB to Divination Card when Essence tab is opened, just place Card to Divination Stash tab at once.
7. There is no in-game explain how atlas works.
8. There is no UI button to open inventory via mouse without openning additional menu.
9. Why no easy selling items to vendor? I must use both hands or drag&drop to sell items. Make please selling by just Right Click Mouse button to item. Anyway you can't equip items when trading.
10. Please make 4 at least, because russian version is unplayable: to trade and searching info about item we must find item name in english before... Russian wiki is dead and I can't resurrect it alone.

//all please notificate ggg about my message
Are there any plans for a "gain 4-6 cold damage for ever 10 dex" weapon, is there any chance it could be a sword? I'm using two brutus lead sprinkler with cyclone for legacy and its the most fun i've had so far in poe. Would love a cold version.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Man, I really hate to kill these rats and frogs especially in prophecy. They seems so cute. GGG stop animal abuse!
Last edited by filtre on Mar 13, 2017, 6:58:50 AM
Pants ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info