Developer Questions and Answers

Zana is MY most interesting character in the game, she seems to have too much raw potential and looks kind of a badass. BUT she is "too kind" and gentle, i can't take it anymore!!
So here comes my question: any chances we will ever see her twin super-evil sister? (plz make one:D)
if the answer is no, then any chances we will ever hear from you (read) about the process of creating a Master, in particular Zana (like how she looks, and acts, voice, and such) Tyvm!
What decides whether or not a previous league will have more of an impact on the future of the game. For example after the prophecy league ended prophecies are still a major part of the game but when it comes to talisman and perandus we don't really see them.
are there any plans to make the auction house in game?
there are people who cotrol market by undercutting prices
I would also love to play a summon skeletons summoner, but the skill is mana expensive and in all ways sub par to the Summon Raging Spirits skill, even discounting the horrible lag, with Femurs of the Saints, using skeletons is twice worse than using SRS. And that disallows the use of shields which is a huge deal for summoners. In my current playstyle, I love the buffs I'm giving my party mates with Victario's vest with Anger and Hatred, but I can't really use minions in a party at all since the lag is that devastating. Perhaps make minion damage calculation local? Or make them invisible to party mates? In any case, minion playstyle is still in a sad state.
A lot of players and streamers use auto-click macros for flasks etc, why they are not banned?
Last edited by Shinigami17 on Mar 13, 2017, 7:37:30 AM
Do the mechanics of Legacy league will merge into the standard league after it end ?
Is there any use for Albino Rhoa Feather?
can you adopt wild kiwis and bring to your garden as pet?

my english sux.
What are the main known reasons why players leave the game?
"
maiusz90 wrote:
are there any plans to make the auction house in game?
there are people who cotrol market by undercutting prices

^ i have to agree that the current system is really susceptible to market manipulation.
People being afk and whispering 10 people with "sold" because the item is still listed as it takes some time to update is also just annoying.

I personally love trading and flipping but regularly get pissed off after 10 minutes of trading in this game. So I'd prefer this feature over some content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info