Developer Questions and Answers

Hi there,

When would we be able to trade our doubles/tipples of micro transactions for a deduction of what they would cost back to the store for credit to spend?
as an example a item that is worth 250 we could get back 180.
or make all items sellable on steam market place once purchased from the P.O.E. store.

Also i like the 3.0 single play through idea across 10 acts BUT I think having a Classic league standard Mode as game choice with the current 4 acts 3 difficultys for people that like the classic game play as it is now for hardcore fans of P.O.E.
Last edited by SpleenSplitta on Mar 14, 2017, 2:05:48 AM
Will wanders get any love in 3.0?

They are currently in a weird spot. Power siphon is utterly dumpster for single and aoe. KB is semi viable for single target as best assuming the enemy is standing still close to a wall.
Barrage is pretty meh for wand compare to bows as the only way we can stack projectiles is with a dying sun(lol). Also with the exception of barrage, is there a reason why our mana cost is so high?

also, why was the wand base crit nerfed? atm wands looks even less attractive compare to bows (imo).
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Last edited by polo2005 on Mar 13, 2017, 7:07:31 AM
#1 Will we get quest chains of other masters with 3.0 (perhaps in the endgame too), similar to the shaper quest chain by Zana?

#2 I'm a Software Engineer that lives halfway across the globe from NZ, been starting out/working in game development for the past couple of years and I wanted to ask what does it take to work at GGG?
who the heck design "Whakawairua Tuahu"'s final boss???
without DoT, I would rank that boss higher than shaper lol
IGN: withmybarehand

Guild recruiting causal player. New players or less active(online time) players are mostly welcomed as so am I. We welcome anymore from all around the world. However, it is best if you can speak English. We often do uberlab rotation.
"

Any progress with the Russian voiceover implementation?

Regarding to Russian translation, I was playing in POE since 2013, and it was cool when garena version came up. But I could not play it - because of separate realms. Now when realm are joined I still cant play with RU because, yes there is too much RU in it. They translated everything including items and items lore. But POE is about trade and mechanics and when you read Items description you feel like playing another game. So you just switch back to EN.

Conclusion, please add option to have only lore translation. And it would be nice to have voice and text translation as separate options, because yes, original is almost always better.
Hi

Will there be any improvements for Currency drops like Exaltet orbs / Mirror´s in the Future ?

i just thinking about this because there are many ppl out there who sell items for 20+ Ex and i was wondering how to get that many orbs if they drop like 1 or 2 in 3-4 weeks also never was droping an mirror

Is there any plans on making an in game "inspect" feature for both player items / skill build? If deployed with the proper privacy options I think it would be well received by the community.
Labyrinth is very polarizing in terms of whether players love or hate it because it's so unlike the rest of the game. Have you given any thought to making it optional? Something like unlocking ascendancy points at certain levels?
I know this is a long shot but, Will we ever see a Endless wave type map or zone that gets more brutal as time goes on?
I was thinking that a "one-life" league would be an interesting thought. A third league would accompany the fresh leagues each patch - you create one character and if that character dies you are unable to enter that league again. If anything you'd have to wait for the next major patch and the next new leagues to try again.

I'm not a great player, by any means, I was just wondering how this mode would impact how people would play the game and what concerns you would have developing this sort of idea. Would players feel the need to team up more often? Because you cannot enter the league again how would player deaths affect trading? Would it simply be too unfair due to bugs and lag?

Well, I'm sure someone in GGG has thought of that before but I would like to know what the devs think about it - and why it would be a bad(?) idea.

To sum up: Have you thought of other difficulty modes aside from standard and hardcore? It doesn't necessarily have to do with death penalties, it could be other things like item restrictions or extra powerful bosses, etc. I believe that challenge leagues already explore this to some extent - but what are your major concerns regarding new/higher difficulty modes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info