Developer Questions and Answers

When will you add a proper auction house to replace the broken mess that is poe.trade?
Will you ever give us Combat or Death log? Please..

GGG.. Much Thanks for awesome game <3<3<3
OneShotCity

Was the launch of legacy league satisfying for you? And did you have time to play the league (if yes, what did you play?)?

thanks for the game and the great development of the POE
1) Will you ever (if yes then when) introduce dummy target to check real numbers of damage we do? This include dummy resistance config opportunity.

2) Will there be more skills that interact with each other, and more preferably with old skills? (like frostbolt ice nova combo but not only spells).

3) How about to introduce armor/weapon sets? I know you said you do not want, but maybe it is right way to utilize low level unics more efficiently? They will become like fated unics but only if other set pieces are equipped.

4) Could you show skill AOE radius? Let say it shows up if we hover mouse pointer on its icon.

5) Sometimes game lags but POE F1 status charts shows all is ok <100ms and ~60fps. Maybe you guys could provide more info to players about these issues to understand what part of our PC causing this, because now it means that game itself is bad and I don't want to believe in this.

6) When 3.0 will come out will there be a new league coming out in same day?

7) How much new skill gem you are going to introduce with 3.0?

8) You remove cruel and merc. How about to add something similar as separate permanent league? Because imho hardcore is all about how quick you can log out and how good your PC is and reflect. We need at least one more permanent league, where you can die but monsters are stronger and gameplay is hard. And by by stronger monsters I dont mean just more life and oneshot blows. It could be league where you experiment with balance. Maybe more exp penalty, maybe player is pushed to use every skill button. It would be great if such league could be introduced also as temporary with unic mechanics as it was with hardocore one day.
Last edited by filtre on Mar 13, 2017, 7:21:51 AM
I have a big request.
Please add a skill that allows you to break barrels and boxes in the nearest radius. He should not have damage on mobs, only for broken objects. It would be nice if he had the minimum requirements for strength, dexterity and intelligence.
Playing with the totems or minions it is very inconvenient to do without such skill.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Mar 13, 2017, 6:29:46 AM
Will we get a toggle for "attack in place"? My pinkie finger is dying. I tried swapping it with space bar but it broke shift clicking currency and my thumb doesn't quite hover over the space bar.
Could you please let us know before there's another Developer Q&A? They always start when it's night in Europe and before I get to ask my questions, there's already 30+ pages.

To reiterate my previous questions:
Are you happy with the 12 GB Steam GGPK that gets copied on the disk during patching, which takes very long? If not, do you plan to break the file into smaller ones?
Are you happy with the thousands of ShaderCache files that are being written to our disks? Are they ever read again?
Also obligatory "asynchronous trading, please".

Thank you very much.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
Do you consider alternatives from maps and normal acts, something like endless ledge or completely different than playing new game from acts to maps? An alternative similar to adventure mode from Diablo 3?

Do you plan to create more hideout layouts and when we get divination card master in HO?

Can we spawn in our HO after logging into the game?
Last edited by Gosen on Mar 13, 2017, 6:31:46 AM
How come Masters dont act as travelling vendors so after you clear their mission, you can vendor real fast on the go?
"
Ashwin wrote:
Armour/evasion hybrid seems in a particularly weak spot right now. For example, on an armour/evasion hybrid armour piece, %arm/evasion is one affix, +arm is another affix, and +eva is yet another affix, and having all 3 on there leaves no room for a +life affix. Given that a raw life pool is the best form of defense (which is an entirely different subject of discussion in itself), it seems suboptimal to try and craft a hybrid armour/evasion piece. Are there any plans to make flat armour and evasion a single affix for hybrid armour pieces?

That can be really strong with iron reflexes.
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info