Developer Questions and Answers

Hey GGG,

I am a UX/Service Designer by trade and I'm very interested in hearing how you manage the user experience in it's entirety at GGG. You clearly have a strong customer focus in terms of your engagement and communication, but I'm interested in hearing how this fits in with your wider strategy for the future.

How do you determine new service offerings and their value from a balanced perspective?

Do you have a dedicated UX/CX team at GGG?

Thanks,

-Iced
Are you ever going to create a chaos based movement skill?
Big Shout Outs to Ash in the UI department. Love that guy <3
When are we getting bug fixes for D3D?
TRADE when is there going to be ingame trade system. i know people hate auction house but please we need that for afkers. or players not on or who dont want to answer. do it on gear. not currancy. make it so they still need jsp or something. yes i know chris said something about it comming up. but really its been way to long for there not to be something in game.

also make this game run smoother. let us have lower settings for low end systems heck even mid to high have problems and you think low end systems can handle it your crazy. bc ya we all got money to throw at the game and on computers. which do u want gg for us to invest and help the game by buying mtx or for us to keep putting in into our computer. most areas i average 15-20 fps. before atlas and all the changes i was upto 30-40 fps. now sometimes in docks or aquaduct rainy areas even top where dominous is at i could drop down to 8fps. also lab with traps ffs can barely even do it. ya my comp sucks actually it isnt even that bad. if a 1k usd comp can barely play this game guess i just need to save up and spend 5k on it.
rawrawr
"
Abielail wrote:

Is there any plans on fixing trading in anyway?

Based on prior discussions you guys
"
wanted to keep trading as is.

If you would look into how we do our trading, you would see how broken it is.

We don't need anything fancy... we could just have 'shops' tied into our own stash's and have them listed summarily on poe.trade.

This would make the game 100% better, because I can actually buy things for 1 alch or 1 chaos w/o the player being online/afk. Much less actually be able to have fun in lower levels because I can min max as I do in the end game.

Or i mean... an auction house.

Post item(s) for sale in it, they stay in your stash until bought.
You can search for items, as we do with Poe Trade
Set buyout or bid prices.

This would literally solve ALL trading problems.
Currently, SSF does not allow trade of items between players, making difficult to obtain unique items that are specific for some builds.
By this point of view, would be better to increase drop rate of unique items inside SSF mode and allow only the migration of currency to another league,
this way the player can not take advantage of selling items when changing to another league. GGG have plans to refine SSF in the future?
I would like to preface this question by stating that I trust GGG when it comes to balance decisions relating to end-game content.

Right now, Elementalist golems are tanky to an insane degree. With the new primordial jewels, the Liege of the Primordial ascendancy is absurdly strong. Like, killing Shaper while dead on the ground strong. I was certain this interaction between the ascendancy and golems was going to get reworked for 2.6, but it seems to be either accepted by GGG or glossed over until 3.0.

It occurred to me that perhaps the balance team at GGG didn't even realize how strong the combination was. This thought lead me to ask questions like "Just how many 'broken' builds do they nerf before patching?" Could you give us an idea on how the balance team decides which items/ascendancy interactions to nerf before content launches?
Which translated languages ​​are coming this year or in future.
do you plan new masters for hideout.
What are you guys planning to do about reapeated mtxs? With all these mystery boxes on sale we need a solution...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info