Developer Questions and Answers

Have you guys consider implement auction house-like trade system in 3.0 beta ? Because in my opinion it's the perfect scenario ( characters and items get wiped often, beta-testers don't have to play SSF/ use trade chat, ...) to consider if it fits the game or not
Are you planning a active tutorial while playing for 3.0?

Thanks, T.
I'm not a fan of how short the "cloaks" are, they're more like capes.

I'm assuming they were made that short to avoid clipping with objects on the ground.

If so, is there any chance we will ever see longer cloaks....is that something that could potentially happen with the physics dev?

Not sure if two questions are allowed, but here's a second one:

Gloom set / effects are my favorites so far, are there plans for any more dark/ armor sets that look less like heavy armor and more like light/leather armor/assassin garb?

Keep up the great work!
"
Vizionkore wrote:
Any chance Siosa can be moved out of the library after completing the quest?

Im gonna second this
Magic: The Gathering - the only context where "This flavor sounds green" would even remotely make sense.
Do you accept freshers into your company as Game Designers??

And if yes, then what are the required qualifications to be a Game Designer fresher in GGG?? And if you think of freshers in the same vein as vendor trash uniques, then what amount of skills/experience do i need to be considered a legacy Vinktars??

I saw a fellow indian make it into the game, and in his interview he mentioned about showing interest from early on. And i'm interested, GGG!!

Also, a request:- Please don't hold back or sugarcoat, i want the cold hard complete truth about what i need to make it in.

----------------------
Skills:
----------------------

With the current situation with many of the older skill gems, are we going to see reworks to ones that no longer have a spot or a very very niche spot in path of exile? An example:

Vaal Glacial Hammer/Ice Wall - Mobs can walk out (clip out) of the skill or simply walk around it, and it does not block projectiles, so its rendered innefective outside of pvp.

Elemental Hit - This skill feels like it would be a much better "Support Gem" that applies random elemental damage to attacks, Its been overshadowed for far too long =(.

Vaal Discipline - After the new nerf to it, its little more than an incredibly expensive "ES Healing Potion", simply taking 1 of 3 various ascendencies (guardian, Occultist, Scion) you can do the exact same thing this does, but free and automatic, could we maybe have its Quality add 1-5 ES per 1%?

Attack Wand Skills - We are incredibly limited on our available skills to use as attacks with wands. Will we be seeing any new wand based content in the future for the group of us who miss power siphoning things into the great blue yonder?

Ice Based Movement Skill - No brainer here, we have both the other elements but nothing directly ice related. Any chance we could be seeing one of these with the new ice content introduced with the top of the beast?
----------------------
Zones:
----------------------

Zones like Dread Thicket have been all but forgotten, at one point in time, you used to get a challenge for full completing these side areas, will they still be present in the game after 3.0, or are they getting full reworks similair to the areas after graveyard in a1n did during awakening?

--------------------
Weapons:
--------------------

While the current roster is great, I could see boomerangs, javelins, whips/flails being an awesome hybrid to melee and ranged attacks, Is it possible we will be seeing any new weapon types that can further extend our gameplay types?

-------------------
Classes:
-------------------

While it was stated many times we will not be seeing any new Character types, will we be seeing any new ascendencies or possibly gender selection of the current characters in the future? While it doesnt bother me to play a female or male char, I cant tell you how many different players Ive met who will not play oposite gender, wich can limit their gameplay.

Animal Summons - This has been brought up in various locations without any real answers, there are alot of creatures in the game that necromancer really doesnt feel "right" summoning. Will we see a possible "druidic" type playstyle available for something like the ranger or witch?

Shadow Ascendency - The Shadow is right between witch and Ranger, every other character acts as a form of hyrbid of the others, the shadow has no bow based ascendancy, so there are no real strong choices for someone who would like to go elemental bow that doesnt crit, could we possibly see some bow love for shadow?

Sorry for the wall of text, ive been around since the beginning and supported every move that GGG has made, but there are just some things id really wish had been present in the game and havent yet (like an ice movement skill lol). Cheers and hope these were relavent!

------------------
Reward System:
------------------

Will there ever be a way to allow players who win race rewards to use their alternate art 3d items in other leagues? Right now, half the population doesnt touch standard and its a graveyard of past accomplishments, I have a storm cloud alt art bow on it that i REALLY miss using, but due to it being a physical item, i cant use it as a skin on current content. Please please please consider making race rewards skins instead of physical items or allow us to permanently convert an item into a skin in the new system.

Last edited by vexray on Mar 12, 2017, 10:32:53 PM
If I recall correctly new Vaal skills were supposed to getting released before Breach.
Was Vaal Breach the only skill on that list or were some other options dropped?
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Three questions from me.

One, is PVP ever going to get the TValues for skills it needs?

Two, is the inordinate number of Pathfinders concerning to anyone on the balance team, and will she be taken down any number of pegs?

Three, is the team looking into ways of changing some unique items without them going legacy?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Disrupted wrote:
EDIT: ^hey, FU, I remember when they deleted posts that just said first, nice stealth edit and non-question

Can I have a kiwi pet?

Spoiler
hey, worth a try

This, this please. My friends call me Kiwi and I'd love to have a Kiwi pet. xD
IGN: Lil_Crimson

Is there any plans on fixing trading in anyway?

Based on prior discussions you guys
"
wanted to keep trading as is.

If you would look into how we do our trading, you would see how broken it is.

We don't need anything fancy... we could just have 'shops' tied into our own stash's and have them listed summarily on poe.trade.

This would make the game 100% better, because I can actually buy things for 1 alch or 1 chaos w/o the player being online/afk. Much less actually be able to have fun in lower levels because I can min max as I do in the end game.
Tala Moana Warrior!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info