Developer Questions and Answers

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do something about specters!
1. How many of the employees are native New Zealanders?

2. Do most employees "brown bag it"?

will controller support integrated into this POE once your done with the xbox version?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Any plans to improve map mods in regards to risk and reward especially those that grant packsize since they are often on easy map mods and the current packsize mods screwing over any build that is regen and not leech based (especially things like RF since vulnerability and -max res are basically less regen as well for those builds)?
Last edited by MrLordCaptain on Mar 12, 2017, 10:05:39 PM
Are they ever going to address clunky nature of some skills? Like cyclone stopping for the tiniest object on the map.
In PoE's beta, support gems were basically described as tools that added new mechanics to skills, rather than pure damage. I specifically recall seeing Freezing Pulse demo'd with Lesser Multiple Projectiles. Over time, builds have increasingly become focused on damage and clear speed, and certain interesting classic supports like Chain and Fork have become basically unused as they either come with damage penalties attached or simply don't have a damage boost as a part of the gem. Many builds and gems are starting to feel same-y because there really is a need to avoid some of the more interesting supports. Do you have any plans to re-evaluate the relationship between support gems and damage modifiers, or introduce new support gems with as clever and interesting of mechanics (and visuals) as some of the classic supports?
The rewards of the challenges are ugly, can path of exile improve them? it will bring more public, more supporters ++++ and you should buff legacy league :/ and a better system with warnings about stones
Last edited by ZooeyFest on Mar 12, 2017, 10:13:51 PM
Are there plans to increase the magic leaguestone droprate soon? Or a recipe to trade 3 white (ilvl 68+) leaguestones for a magic ones?

I run about 20 T15 maps a day, and i get 1, maybe 2 magic stones. The league is getting very frustrating, as i have to buy leaguestones on poe trade, but becouse of the nature of trading, most people don't respond.
Could any GGG employees with especially cool looking characters post their designs here?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1831836
Last edited by Kechari_Tomene on Mar 12, 2017, 10:09:47 PM
Could you elaborate on your position on ease of trade and it's effects on the game economy, gear progression and player retention? Are you concerned at all about the current arms race among traders to create the quickest private trackers to snipe items before they're visible to others?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info