[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

im totally fresh to the build and only lvl 46
but if it helps someone just for lvling and to get
started in merciless just made boots with

FireGolem - GMP - Faster Casting - Spell Echo

works like a charm to get some weapons dropped
Hmm i don't know. I have been playing this build for a while and faced a problem.
High level maps bosses just one shot me or AW. In example chimera. Just few shots and AW is gone.
Two more and i am gone.
4,4k hp
1.9 mp
83 lvl
Any suggestion?
Last edited by remz3 on Apr 2, 2017, 1:37:08 PM
"
remz3 wrote:
Hmm i don't know. I have been playing this build for a while and faced a problem.
High level maps bosses just one shot me or AW. In example chimera. Just few shots and AW is gone.
Two more and i am gone.
4,4k hp
1.9 mp
83 lvl
Any suggestion?

In my opinion, there are several problems. First, your gems are way too low levels, you have a level 10 added chaos in your Jorrhast... And no quality on gems as well. I would probably not try guardians without all my gems level 20. I would also drop Melee Physical Damage for Minion Damage in the mace, it should double dip on your Poison. Moreover, it is also better if Jorrhast animate some ranged weapons. Your life is a bit low too, but that is probably because you are still on low level. Why don't you wait a few levels for the guardians ?
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Last edited by wichtounet on Apr 4, 2017, 2:53:01 AM
can someone confirm you can do high tier map with good clear speed plz ?

if yes any video link with gear will be awesome

I have been farming maps T12-T14 with some occasional T15 without much issues. In linear layouts and open layouts (Gorge, Plateau, ...), the clear speed is really good. I don't have any video though.

Here is my Gear:

Spoiler

My gear is definitely not very good, but that is more than enough in my opinion.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hi Ben,

thank you so much for creating this build, I'm running it as my first char in legacy and I'm loving it.

After running it for a week as my main, I've made a few variations:

flame dash with CWDT made me die a lot, I replaced it with phase run with CWDT;

I also equipped a phase run (active, unsupported). For 90% of the time my char remain phasing and it's much safer;

This build has been awesome in terms of clear speed, I'm now wearing 2x Andvarius with Bisco's Collar for T8-12 speed farming;

Witchfire Brew (flask) works so well with this build, using this flask near enemy won't break phasing;

Instead of taking a lot of life nodes, I actually spent some points to reach Dirty Techniques (+DoT, -skill effect duration). This might not be a wise choice as it weaken's my char but it definitely helps the clear speed;

I also have a 6L raging spirit as backup in my swap weapon slots, just in cases when your animated army have died.

Anyways, great build Ben! Thanks!
Last edited by alexh1985 on Apr 5, 2017, 3:33:34 AM
I can't make my Filter to work, it doesn't show any highlighted items, can somebody help me with the filter?
The build is safe and fun to play! Thanks!
"
slashguitar12 wrote:
I can't make my Filter to work, it doesn't show any highlighted items, can somebody help me with the filter?
The build is safe and fun to play! Thanks!

I followed the instructions in the first post (all the way at the bottom under 'LOOT FILTER'.
I had some problems in the beginning too. But then I just did it all again a few times and in the end it worked.
I guess I did something wrong first.
Running this build in LHC. Atm lvl 88 and it´s really a breeze, i´m only at T11 maps atm because i dont buy higher ones but the build feels really safe, had some close calls with volatiles but who dont xD.

Only thing i changed is i replaced flame dash in the CWDT setup with convocation, so when when i take a hit my army is instantly here to obliterate what hit me.

Thanks to the build creator for this amazing idea.
Hi, I am thinking about trying out this build but am using SRS.

Is it possible for SRS to proc jorrhast's effect? If so, would a poison gem need to be placed in my SRS slot?

Also, is the poison gem mandatory? IS that the only way to get jorrhast's effect to work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info