[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

"
Slaytan1c wrote:
How the hell did you get your wep to go BBGGGG? All mine ever rolls is 1 green 1 blue 4 red. Or all red. Or all red 1 blue or green. I have dumped a LOT of chrom into this thing.

U dont recolor jorhast you color your armour bbgggg, jorhast should be 3r2b1g. 3 off colors shouldnt be to hard.
Last edited by Fhark on Mar 24, 2017, 11:52:06 PM
hey guys quick question, why don't you use a bone helmet? its a free 40% minion damage?

"
Cowtippa6 wrote:
Can animate guardian proc weapon skills? Such as if I put jorrhast on an animated guardian. And if so would his animated weapons count towards your limit?

"
The Guardian uses weapons and shields in the same way as player characters
according to wiki. So for me it means, that equipping Jorrhast on AG should waork too, with its own limit.

But i see it unefficient - AG cannot use gems socketed in Jorrhast, which means he will summon AWs unsupported by any skill + AG must be supported by some gems in our chest setup to efficiently kill things. And it cannot summon ranged weapons.

Just my thoughts.

Since the "bug fix/nerf" as some people call it, i didn't noticed big diffrence in build - still using same gems setup in Jorrhast and chest, and it still rocks. So no nerf for me :)

PS: If you ever wonder why OP isn't answering here anymore: he's playing KB mines, a build that was posted on reddit a few days ago :)
Last edited by Scaal on Mar 25, 2017, 9:58:17 AM
I been playing around with an animate guardian in the build and he's proven most useful. After doing some research, I settle on equipping him with a Death's Oath Chest, Leer Cast Helm, Victario Flight Boots, Asenath Touch Gloves, a Singularity (1h), and The Oak Shield.

By not using a Dying Breath, I'm only losing the 18% increased damage. I gained 10% movement speed from the boots as does the weapons. The shield gives 100 to 150 flat life and 3% life regen and 3% life regen while on low life to the guardian. The Singularity/Asenath Touch combo will substantial slow any enemy that gets near the guardian, including bosses. Singularity provide Hinder and the glove curse with a level 10 Temp Chain on hit by the Guardian. And lastly, I link Guardian with Forify.

I only just started testing it, I'm up to t6 maps, and the result is very promising.
After dying a few times to degens i decided to go ci, found it a lot easier for my lazy playstyle.

Got 8k es and could go a lot higher with better gear and another energy from within

Gear
Spoiler

Tree:

Still got a few gems to change around will prob swap spectres back to ag, raise zombies and chaos golem with min life.
"
Fhark wrote:
After dying a few times to degens i decided to go ci, found it a lot easier for my lazy playstyle.

Got 8k es and could go a lot higher with better gear and another energy from within

Gear
Spoiler

Tree:

Still got a few gems to change around will prob swap spectres back to ag, raise zombies and chaos golem with min life.

Would love to see some gameplay as CI, think you could record a map or something for us? I have been fond of ES since the beginning, first time I ever really played a life character, but it seems okay.
Lv 90 LSC for now, build is super fun, total deaths is 55 until now.

Currently 5k3 life, 750es & 1k9 mana (1k2 after reserved). Res is easy to cap with me so i equip Bone helmet for more minion dam & life.

I remove flame dash and use warlord mark. Flame dash too dangerous, dash to mons pack & boss many times. Warlord mark is more fun, same on kill mechanic. We can get endurance charge and it will extend immortal call duration. Life saver, especially area with many monster (breach, perandus, strong box where we will take many hit.)
Run like a truck with mapping, haven't test with shaper. Have one run Minotaur (Cursed with Vulnerability) and failed. Guardian have too high life & could one hit AW. Will do run again if i have map.

Core map tested. Malachai 's life is going down super fast. But still get killed 1-2 times. Deathless is viable if playe more carefull but it is pretty hard i think. With few aw (6-8) malachai 's life still going down fast. So running, drop weapon to animated is more important than stack huge number of aw.

Gear, about 4ex total. Maybe i get some luck in trade. But it won't be higher than 6-7ex i think. More expensive gear could reach about 5k8 life, but it will be really expensive. (Replace boots, second ring & 2 jew with life & minion dam which are pretty expensive)

"

Tree haven't change much. Take one more jew slot & 2 node for dex & move speed. Could remove and take one more jew slot for more life & minion dam.

Conclusion:
Will be hard & very expensive to reach 6k life. ES & mana have more space.
Use blasphemy with enfeeble will provide more defense, if dual curse, warlord mark or tempo chain will be second curse) of course clarity will be required to get benefit from "Commander of Darkness". But mana reserved will be problem.
Last edited by bad_boy_hp on Mar 26, 2017, 9:09:02 AM
"
bad_boy_hp wrote:
Lv 90 LSC for now, build is super fun,

Hi, could you , please, post yours tree?

BTW, how those gloves (Southbound) are useful?

Cheers.
"
ejay3000 wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree:

Would love to see some gameplay as CI, think you could record a map or something for us? I have been fond of ES since the beginning, first time I ever really played a life character, but it seems okay.

Gameplay is pretty much the same, i hang back a bit to allow es to regen since i wasnt using that zo flask. I was hybrid before but i find it easier to maintain just one life pool.
Hey guys.
I was a Spectre- Golemmancer until i found this guide and thought about respec to run this build. Since i was running with auras i decidet to try this in combination with this build. I first tried a 6 link rare Chest and it worked well. I cleared Phoenix and Minotaur Map without Problems, but wasnt able to kill the guardians themselfes.
Then i thought to respec a bit with some more Auras and came to following equip.

Spoiler

Now i run with 2,5 % (22 in total) Mana (thx to lvl 1 clarity). The new Chest allowed me to reserve all my Mana, so i can AW with Life instead. With "Vitality Aura" and Stone Golem i have a so fast life regen that DG isnt a problem anymore. Additionaly The Convenant comes with "added Chaos Dmg Support" so i could use it as 5 Link instead and Take Wrath Aura on Life.
Now i am on ~8k ES and ~1,7k life

My only Problem is, that it is very luck dependend how many ranged weapons drop and due to my skilltree my AW duration is not that high.
Additional 1 thing i hate is to trade while mapping. I lose all my AW and have to start again. How do u guys handle this?

I will try to pimp my IIQ to get a more constant supply of ranged weapons.

But mainly: Thx to this guide.

Last edited by shaleya on Mar 28, 2017, 3:35:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info