[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

I'm pretty low atm but whole build feels VERY unreliably. Sometimes you ride this "tidal wave" and everything is "dandy". But most of the time i have to resummon ranged weapons.

Golems ...heck even srs feels much more reliable.

Running non straight maps is a big nogo with this build. :(
"
lapilesos wrote:
I'm pretty low atm but whole build feels VERY unreliably. Sometimes you ride this "tidal wave" and everything is "dandy". But most of the time i have to resummon ranged weapons.

Golems ...heck even srs feels much more reliable.

Running non straight maps is a big nogo with this build. :(

I don't think it is all that bad.
I always pick up a few extra wands that I can animate along the way if I need.

My main problem is with dying. I have died 10 times this level (91).
That is not a problem with the build, though. I always die a lot for some reason ... and it always ends up with me getting tired of playing because I loose interest.
I mean I can die a couple of time each level, but when it reaches this point I just quit, because it takes the fun out of the gaming for me.
It's a shame because it is a great game, but I just can't figure out what I need to do differently. I'm probably just a real bad gamer.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 28, 2017, 10:11:15 AM
So, I just tried the Hydra fight. That did not end well. At all. Insta-crushed all my weapons when the frost bolts came.

Anyone have a tip here?
From my perspective, running SRS in the chest instead of AW is more flexible.

Easier to start a map or do master missions (don't have to carry 3 wands in your inventory).
Doing lab is easier (for Izaro, just pre-cast 20 SRS and pop up your flasks)
All your minions got one shot, you still can do damage with SRS

But:
it's a bit slower than with AW when you start a map. I sometimes need 30-45sec to have at least 4 ranged AW and crush the map.
You need to adjust the support gem in the jorrhast and lose one link (GMP and melee splash are mandatory)

Overall, I think it's better for my playstyle but I'm casual player and didn't really have time to invest more in this league currently.
Ok I am new and I am trying this out and I cannot animate weapons at the start. I drop the wands/swords cast the ability and it doesn't animate any weapon. What am i doing wrong?
Animate weapon has a max item level it can animate, it rises as the gem gains levels. Perhaps check that your items are a low enough level for your gem?
"
KingKosley wrote:
Ok I am new and I am trying this out and I cannot animate weapons at the start. I drop the wands/swords cast the ability and it doesn't animate any weapon. What am i doing wrong?

Check the level of your AW gem and the level of the items you drop. You also need Spirit Guards jewel to be able to animate ranged weapons.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
Kanzeon wrote:
From my perspective, running SRS in the chest instead of AW is more flexible.

Easier to start a map or do master missions (don't have to carry 3 wands in your inventory).
Doing lab is easier (for Izaro, just pre-cast 20 SRS and pop up your flasks)
All your minions got one shot, you still can do damage with SRS

But:
it's a bit slower than with AW when you start a map. I sometimes need 30-45sec to have at least 4 ranged AW and crush the map.
You need to adjust the support gem in the jorrhast and lose one link (GMP and melee splash are mandatory)

Overall, I think it's better for my playstyle but I'm casual player and didn't really have time to invest more in this league currently.

I found that having AW in your chest and SRS in your weapon swap the best solution for me. Starting with casting 3-4 range AW is the smoothest start you can get. But when you forget to carry some wands or all your weapon disappear you can weapon swap and use SRS until you find some range weapon to start new
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
bad_boy_hp wrote:
Lv 90 LSC for now, build is super fun,

Hi, could you , please, post yours tree?

BTW, how those gloves (Southbound) are useful?

Cheers.

Just for 16% max life only. Give decent amount compare with rare gloves. If you can't cap max res i recommenced using rare gloves.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuA-4EBwSzCPQN4hEtFScWbxhdGmwc3B2-IuIkqij6Kk0qmCycLOky0TOHNZI26TpYOuE8LT8nQYdFR0WdR-JIjklPSshLV0yzTblN41FMU1JVxlcrWW1akV-YX7Bo8mpDaqxr220ZbqpvnnvDfIN9GH1bgseDCYNfg8yD24TFhTKFYIaziECKr4yxjxqQEZAzly2a4JuKm7WiAKQ5plemrKh9qsSsR6yYrfG18rc-uJO8qrzqvYK-T8BUwGbA48pKzLzPMtAf04_T-9i92QvfiuNq6QLr7uyD7Irv6_Af8bPyRffX-ej6gP4K_o_-sw==?accountName=bad_boy_hp&characterName=AW_Armies

You could remove Precision on the left to take Jew socket node near Marauder & Duelist
Last edited by bad_boy_hp on Apr 1, 2017, 12:59:34 AM
For me Spell Totem in my chest helped out a lot, don't have to click weapons myself and 90% of the time i have like ~60 weapons up.

Thing i'm wondering if we should change links with spell totem? I always have decent amount of ranged weapons up but most will be melee and don't benefit from pierce and gmp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info