[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

"
lleolopes wrote:
Would someone tell me what I am doing wrong here, please?

1) Tested and I don't get "kill procs" on jorrhast's from animated weapons' kills.

2) On the other hand, I get "kill procs" from killing manually (tested with some weapons on the ground and they got animated by the mace).

Am I missing anything? Did something change? Some kind of nerf or something?

Thanks you all!

[EDIT] I got the information that chaos and poison damage are the ones that proc jorr. So i need to have both really high level for it to work, right? Would that be the answer?

Yes, poison damage is basically chaos damage and you need high poison damage + high minion damage to proc the jorrhast on both your main and jorrhast.

added chaos damage and void manipulation only make the effect more reliable/consistent.
"
lleolopes wrote:
I got the information that chaos and poison damage are the ones that proc jorr. So i need to have both really high level for it to work, right? Would that be the answer?

When something die from a poison inflicted by your minions, it counts as a kill from you, yes. Either physical and chaos damages scale your poison damage so they are both good bonus, where a Added Fire Damage is not as it don't scale your poison damage. But chaos damage by itself won't proc jorrhast.
Last edited by bejarid on Apr 9, 2017, 9:10:52 AM
"
ironstove wrote:

Yes, poison damage is basically chaos damage and you need high poison damage + high minion damage to proc the jorrhast on both your main and jorrhast.

added chaos damage and void manipulation only make the effect more reliable/consistent.

Leveled poison and chaos support to lvl 9 and got some procs.

Too few to call it "autocast" though.

One needs to animate a lot of weapons manually for a level to be completed.

Sounds like a really nice build for speed mapping, but at level 48 when one needs to change instances a lot it's just too clumsy.

Great guide, thanks all for the support!
"
lleolopes wrote:
but at level 48 when one needs to change instances a lot it's just too clumsy.

AW can't be used to lvl, even more with jorrhast. Not even in merc dried lake. It's only for mapping, and become great when you have pack size or breach.
jw, why go with commander of darkness over beacon of corruption first? I would imagine that the + chaos damage works out better?

When you do get commander of darkness, besides vaal haste, are you running any other auras?

What is the point of clarity in your build vs another aura such as discipline/purity of elements which might help more with your minion's survival?
"
What is the point of clarity in your build vs another aura such as discipline/purity of elements which might help more with your minion's survival?

Your mana is also life. with mind over matter 30% of damage is taken from your manapool, with clarity you regen your manapool quicker. If you're out of mana you take the full 100% of damage and you can't use any of your supporting skills.
I rarely am running out of mana though, but I see your point. I JW if discipline might be better in order to also utilize the ES nodes that were grabbed up in the tree as well, because clarity does not raise your EHP, and you also have flasks available to pump your mana back up such as hybrids?

Anyway, I'm running this build and using a lot of items that raise item quantity to farm t6-t10 maps atm, and it's working fine as long as I do maps which are in wide open areas with few objects blocking my minion's shots because they're able to clear fast and snowball easily, but atm I have trouble running even T1 maps which are non-linear with really narrow or passageways like catacombs which IDK if I will ever be able to run because the issue I have is that my animate weapon only lasts for ~82 seconds and I've only found jorrhast's effect to be reliable in situations where a large number of minions are being hit by GMP.

Overall, I think this is a very strong build which has a very SPECIFIC case it is great at. This build is able to roll through stuff like shores, gorge, lake, etc... with ease wearing full item find gear because you literally only need the AW in your armor + jorrhast and you position yourself well enough to never get hit by anything however the minion AI on the maps I mentioned is bad and you generally find yourself having to lead the way to convocate your minions to the entrance of a door which is usually how I end up getting killed.

I ended up running GMP in my jorrhast as well because I was finding my range weapons were often being sucked up by jorrhast and I didn't want it to be a total wash. Some other person made the point that even with one slot taken by GMP, if you're running chaos + void + poison, that's still like running a 5 link AW for range on jorrhast and a 6 link instead of a 7 for the melee.
Really great build! 86lvl LHC for now, did a lot of red maps up to unid T15 with onslaught.
Why my Jorrhast dont cast animate weapon on kill i stay on weapons kills monsters and nothing
Im lvl 46
"
Gordek2 wrote:
Why my Jorrhast dont cast animate weapon on kill i stay on weapons kills monsters and nothing
Im lvl 46

You can't run this build until you're at least level 70+

Your added chaos damage + poison support gems also need to be high level or else you won't get any procs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info