[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

my current build so far, kicking ass now, too bad the map stone drop rate is too low for me...

My belly of the beast is available but forging the 6 links (still no luck yet).

Once got my belly, I will change my gear again.

I also will try to get the TOA claw to test the difference, since my previous league been using TOA claw, then I wanna try focus the Crtis claw with attack speed.

I used your skill tree for leveling, until I found the gear that can replace the 30 int node, and dual wield damage. The build actually doesn't need vaal pact (proven, I only add vaal pact the last level because I just want to test), is actually show no different to me.
"
my current build so far, kicking ass now, too bad the map stone drop rate is too low for me...

I also will try to get the TOA claw to test the difference, since my previous league been using TOA claw, then I wanna try focus the Crtis claw with attack speed.

I used your skill tree for leveling, until I found the gear that can replace the 30 int node, and dual wield damage. The build actually doesn't need vaal pact (proven, I only add vaal pact the last level because I just want to test), is actually show no different to me.

well VP with TOA and no VP if ur the Deadeye version
How do you deal with accuracy in the deadeye build?
Last edited by Jellybee85 on Jun 23, 2018, 5:37:44 PM
I'm having trouble gaining frenzy charges with icebite on HoI on the deadeye variant. Should I just socket that in my 6L for FB?

Also is Bloodlust only for single target? For mapping should i swap Bloodlust for ancestral call?
And again a PoB link that shows false dps (talking about 3.3 version). You won't be getting 50% shock. Shock effectiveness is based on how much dmg you've done with a single hit. You would need to hit a monster for 10% of its life (with lightning part only) for it to be 50% shock. You can turn that setting off.

What's the point of showing dmg vs white mobs? More than 100k dps won't make any difference anyway. Turn it to shaper/guardian for some more realistic dps.

I'd respec some points as well, lvl 100 is unrealistic for most ppl as well. I've respeced 3 jewels.

With those three changes it shows 850k instead of 2.6M. That's quite a difference, don't you think?
Hi,

Any chance there could be an updated data/build (ascendancy, imgurl progression image etc) for dead eye 3.3 build? Currently can't access the PoB so pretty much left in the dark how I should progress mostly with build and ascendancies.
Why it is say its 100% physical convert in cold wwhile Frost Blade only convert 60% of the physical damage into cold.... please help
[Removed]
Last edited by Vanakurat on Jul 6, 2018, 8:10:04 AM
"

Updated my gear, and running smoothly so far, still trying my best to reach T16 as the map stone drop rate still terrible, and currency too...

Incredible clear speed and boss killer with nonstop freezing.

Weapon remained the same.

My spike glove RNG is pretty bad =/ Gonna change to another one when I have enough currency
Last edited by Rambopang43200 on Jul 9, 2018, 9:53:19 PM
I have not goos enough dps for single target, bosses.

Can give me tips what change?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gifu11/characters
Last edited by Gifu11 on Jul 22, 2018, 6:42:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info