[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Watched his stream. This build looks fantastic. I think i'm going to try it out. Thanks for the awesome guide!
"
CursedVigil wrote:
Watched his stream. This build looks fantastic. I think i'm going to try it out. Thanks for the awesome guide!

Hope you had fun, it was nice to see you!
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Mar 7, 2017, 4:16:42 PM
Dual wield or Shield?
"
xxBLyNQxx wrote:
Dual wield or Shield?

Shield, there isn't much point to duel wielding with frost blades as all it does is alternate the attacks, no real added bonus. Might as well gain resistances off a shield. atm im using a strong yellow. Might look into a unique and subbing out gloves.
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Mar 7, 2017, 6:28:33 PM
Thank you for answering the shield question. In your 6 link you mention "crit multi" can you elaborate?
"
xxBLyNQxx wrote:
Thank you for answering the shield question. In your 6 link you mention "crit multi" can you elaborate?

Increased Critical Damage Support sorry im used to calling it just crit multi. also updated it in the guide. thanks!
How does this build handle Atziri/uber Atz/Shaper?

Do you use a different skill for split phase?
Holy Ice machine gun. This build is the best. Thank you so much, I'm having a blast!
Is accuracy an issue for this build? Didn't see any accuracy on your gear? have I miss something?
"
xodrul wrote:
How does this build handle Atziri/uber Atz/Shaper?

Do you use a different skill for split phase?

This is not a shaper/atziri build. this is a speed mapping build. like vaal spark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info