[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
xxBLyNQxx wrote:
Holy Ice machine gun. This build is the best. Thank you so much, I'm having a blast!

Thanks!! yea i loved it last league too. :)
"
cabbagemk wrote:
Is accuracy an issue for this build? Didn't see any accuracy on your gear? have I miss something?

nope, you dont need it.
Build seems dope- kinda makes me want to make me re-roll. I'll have to stop by the stream and ask some questions
"
Wohoe wrote:
Build seems dope- kinda makes me want to make me re-roll. I'll have to stop by the stream and ask some questions

This build is pretty amazing, keep a eye out i have a idea for another fun little build.
looks really interesting.

I wanted to do a frost blades, but they have been to clunky so far. How is it with the 2.6 improvements to the skill?
I had something similar planned but with some changes, mind telling me what u think?
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:
looks really interesting.

I wanted to do a frost blades, but they have been to clunky so far. How is it with the 2.6 improvements to the skill?
I had something similar planned but with some changes, mind telling me what u think?

Duel wielding isnt the best option for the skill. but yes if you were going to duel wield anguish x2 would be the choice as you would lose the chain every other hit if not. as the skill cycles between each weapon each hit.

Perfect storm is a viable option. but you will be hurting for hp.

the build Is WAY better then it was last league, im shredding t11's atm with 1ex worth of total gear. MINUS the 6l belly i did today with 3 fuse haha.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

Duel wielding isnt the best option for the skill. but yes if you were going to duel wield anguish x2 would be the choice as you would lose the chain every other hit if not. as the skill cycles between each weapon each hit.

Perfect storm is a viable option. but you will be hurting for hp.

the build Is WAY better then it was last league, im shredding t11's atm with 1ex worth of total gear. MINUS the 6l belly i did today with 3 fuse haha.

haha nice :)

damn, I was thinking that the chain stacks so i will get 2 ^^, oh well a shield is always nice. I even had one in mind now, as it nicely buffed too.

yeah Im aware that the perfect storm would lover my effective hp pool, but it gives free phase acro and actic armour, which for a semi ranged build seems like a good option to have.

I will definitely give it a go later on in the league, when shit will get cheap ;)
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
@OP

Don't your two jewel slots lack 40 dexterity in their medium radius - therefore not gaining the frost blades pen / speed increases...?
From my testing, chain bonus from touch of anguish DOES stack
"
acyawn wrote:
@OP

Don't your two jewel slots lack 40 dexterity in their medium radius - therefore not gaining the frost blades pen / speed increases...?

You do not need them allocated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info