[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Is the Deadeye variant much more dependant on the specific uniques?
As a league starter unlikely to get to the bleeding edge endgame would you recommend raider or deadeye this season?
"
Ausy wrote:
As a league starter unlikely to get to the bleeding edge endgame would you recommend raider or deadeye this season?

The variants aren't league dependent. Deadeye is simply just going to be stronger. Raider is easier to play but wont reach the potential of deadeye.
"
CursedVigil wrote:
"
Ausy wrote:

The variants aren't league dependent. Deadeye is simply just going to be stronger. Raider is easier to play but wont reach the potential of deadeye.

^^ again because I have a couple dms with questions like this as well, This is not a league specific change, just another variant of the build. We are looking into a witch version as well!
Going live now @ Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde going to be leveling frostblades finally! come ask your questions!
How do you can cast 2 coh at once?
Where is the "+1 curse"?
"
Virtis wrote:
How do you can cast 2 coh at once?
Where is the "+1 curse"?

Well you never run both curses at the same time. The one happens off herald of ice to surrounding mobs, the other you place on single target bosses.
noob question, but how do you get frenzy charges with the deadeye build without the raider ascension?
"
Maxga wrote:
noob question, but how do you get frenzy charges with the deadeye build without the raider ascension?

HoI is connected to Icebite.
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Jun 11, 2018, 7:22:30 AM
Hmm but I very rarely get Frenzy charges this way as opposed to directly linking Ice Bite to Frost Blades. Why is this like that?
I guess it will get better with higher crit chance later on?
"
Maxga wrote:
Hmm but I very rarely get Frenzy charges this way as opposed to directly linking Ice Bite to Frost Blades. Why is this like that?
I guess it will get better with higher crit chance later on?

yes it will, let me know if you feel its not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info