[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Hi what is the best gems setup for Shrould of the lightess?
Sorry for the potentially newb question, but with 100% cold conversion, how is Carnage still BIS neck? Wouldn't the leech from it only apply to physical damage being dealt?

I also ask because I'm about to play this build in SSF for the Flashback event, and was able to find one ToA, but my second claw is (for the time being) going to have to be Blood Seeker. Should I just go 60/80% conversion so I can make use of the insta-leech from blood seeker/carnage?

Thanks
Hello Everyone! This build is STILL very viable and one of the best league starters, I will be live ALL day (24 hours) over at twitch @ www.Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde come hangout and ask questions, we also have new 3.3 custom filters.
"
superkegs wrote:
Sorry for the potentially newb question, but with 100% cold conversion, how is Carnage still BIS neck? Wouldn't the leech from it only apply to physical damage being dealt?

I also ask because I'm about to play this build in SSF for the Flashback event, and was able to find one ToA, but my second claw is (for the time being) going to have to be Blood Seeker. Should I just go 60/80% conversion so I can make use of the insta-leech from blood seeker/carnage?

Thanks

It seems if you can get int+str on gear instead of Carnage and have money, it better use Elder rare amulet with +X% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate
Also, Ice bite is better than Added cold, even if you do not wear Darkray vectors, difference is a very little bit of damage in compare to added cold (0.1%), but 15% chance to freeze from ice bite.
Last edited by Expulsive3 on Jun 4, 2018, 2:32:25 AM
"
Expulsive3 wrote:
Also, Ice bite is better than Added cold, even if you do not wear Darkray vectors, difference is a very little bit of damage in compare to added cold (0.1%), but 15% chance to freeze from ice bite.
I agree, I will be making frostblades this league and making it more up to date with 3.3
hey
short question i got tombfist with 1 abbysal slot what gem link would you recommend
i was thinking to take away storm orb but not sure what to put in its place
"
Cirilla_Fiona wrote:
hey
short question i got tombfist with 1 abbysal slot what gem link would you recommend
i was thinking to take away storm orb but not sure what to put in its place

You would remove power charge on crit. - As You do not crit with curses and need Orb of storms is needed to apply the curse. haha
Your welcome for the 3.3 Update!!! <3

WHO'S THE LEECH NOW ...
"
CursedVigil wrote:
Your welcome for the 3.3 Update!!! <3

WHO'S THE LEECH NOW ...

lol :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info