[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Hi there, I'm playing your build and I like it a lot but i have a couple question I don't understand.

from your setup of PoB (path of building) for 3.3, it apperantly the Bloodlust seems effective (but how so) i don't see any source of bleeding , you state it comes from the (AW) Warchief totem still i don't see it since the links for AW as following (Warcheif, ruthless, Melee phyis, Conc.Eff )

Add to that, what is the best links for farming, I feel ancestral call is really good If i replace the bloodlust, but when it comes to single target I use chance to bleed instead of Bloodlust since I don't understand how its work.

this is how I understand Bloodlust, => add # more damage if the target is bleeding otherwise it has no effect.

I'm playing with the setup making it as raider which shows more damage as (2.9 M)

what if I add frost bomb to the setup to maximize the single target damage ( I know it's more clicking but I'm just wondering)

thanks and regards
PoE player
Last edited by Ali88ilA on Jun 11, 2018, 7:36:43 PM
"
Ali88ilA wrote:
Hi there, I'm playing your build and I like it a lot but i have a couple question I don't understand.

from your setup of PoB (path of building) for 3.3, it apperantly the Bloodlust seems effective (but how so) i don't see any source of bleeding , you state it comes from the (AW) Warchief totem still i don't see it since the links for AW as following (Warcheif, ruthless, Melee phyis, Conc.Eff )

Add to that, what is the best links for farming, I feel ancestral call is really good If i replace the bloodlust, but when it comes to single target I use chance to bleed instead of Bloodlust since I don't understand how its work.

this is how I understand Bloodlust, => add # more damage if the target is bleeding otherwise it has no effect.

I'm playing with the setup making it as raider which shows more damage as (2.9 M)

what if I add frost bomb to the setup to maximize the single target damage ( I know it's more clicking but I'm just wondering)

thanks and regards
PoE player

You get a flat % chance to bleed form your physical damage you do, the totem is only 40% phys converted to cold. So 60% phys with 6+ attacks per second it will apply the bleed every time. The bloodlust gem does nothing without a bleed on the enemy and is mainly used for strong mobs/bosses. AC is amazing if u want to gem swap as red to red. And frostbomb setup is not needed and takes away 2 many jewel slots.
"
Megazillionz wrote:
Is this build able to do hardcore smoothly?

"squishy" so no, haha
Anyone else having trouble with the PoB or does it work now?
Works for me.
Btw: Is it not worth to get Vaal Pact? Just 1 extra point. Instead of the big str/int node for example if I have enough of those.
"
Maxga wrote:
Works for me.
Btw: Is it not worth to get Vaal Pact? Just 1 extra point. Instead of the big str/int node for example if I have enough of those.

You already have instant leech from the Bloodseeker claws. No need of taking Vaal Pact.
"
"
Maxga wrote:
Works for me.

You already have instant leech from the Bloodseeker claws. No need of taking Vaal Pact.

But it also doubles the leech, doesnt it? Thought it's an easy grab for that.
Hi , i have a question please...does the ancestral call gem eliminate the ToA claw requirement for speed clear?as a raider ,for example a 300 pdps rare claw + AC or 2x Toa for clear speed?

Thank you.
I really. really. want to use daggers. Am I being foolish? Could you suggest passive tree and gear changes?
Anyone else having trouble with the PoB or does it work now?

you are being very foolish lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info