[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

with 1k chaos you can get all the gear :/
"
DDukA wrote:
Hi Sidefx, I played this build 2 leagues ago and it was awesome. I want to play it again, and atm I have 1k chaos of budget for this build. Could you tell me what should I get first, except ofc ToA and quality gems. Thanks!

Just wanted to update the state of my build. Got to lvl90 in 3 days. Its as enjoyable as it was the last time I played (altough map drops now suck compared to past leagues -_-).

My gear:
Spoiler
Hello there,

Played this build last league and it was awesome.
Was wondering about doing it again but with the recent change with Deadeye, there are some juicy stuff there too.
Overall I think I prefer the Raider gameplay but do you think those changes would lead to better DPS in Deadeye ?
thanks for help xD
"
skyoan32 wrote:
Hello there,

Played this build last league and it was awesome.
Was wondering about doing it again but with the recent change with Deadeye, there are some juicy stuff there too.
Overall I think I prefer the Raider gameplay but do you think those changes would lead to better DPS in Deadeye ?

it's very possible but I have not tested my self, if you do let me know how it goes!
Hi! Do i need to kill oak or help him? If you help him you permanently get 1% life regen/sec
2% additional physical damage reductiob and 20% increased global phys dmg
"
RazTriK wrote:
Hi! Do i need to kill oak or help him? If you help him you permanently get 1% life regen/sec
2% additional physical damage reductiob and 20% increased global phys dmg

Oh nvm :D
Any suggestions for good leveling uniques, other than the standard Tabula, Goldrim?
"
0sync0 wrote:
Any suggestions for good leveling uniques, other than the standard Tabula, Goldrim?

Yes, Ewar's Mirage you use till maps in ur MH while upgrading ur Oh to better and better foils
Is this build able to do hardcore smoothly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info