[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

I haven't used this build yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I'm going to try this build out first chance I get. It seems simple enough.
ever since the very first frost blades build i happy to see another version cant wait to use in the next league.
Big stuff is coming, build is looking real nice on stream, you guys should check it out
Looking forward to it, am going to play a fb ranger following your latest update when it's available :D
"
pigdestroyer wrote:
Looking forward to it, am going to play a fb ranger following your latest update when it's available :D

It will not be raider :) It will be Champion. but shhhhhhh haha
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
pigdestroyer wrote:

Whatever class it will be, I've not experienced many builds yet (played mainly two builds so far in all my years in this game) and I'm looking forward to trying out a great FB build, which looking at this thread, I'm sure it will :D
"
pigdestroyer wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
pigdestroyer wrote:

Whatever class it will be, I've not experienced many builds yet (played mainly two builds so far in all my years in this game) and I'm looking forward to trying out a great FB build, which looking at this thread, I'm sure it will :D

yea the guide will be updated before 3.5 release So be sure to keep a eye out :)
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
pigdestroyer wrote:

Im trying to decide between Deadeye, Raider or Champion.

Any quick insight on the pros and cons of each?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Hello everyone!

With the incoming of 3.5 in a month who would like to see the return of this build and me overall as a build creator!? I think it's time to make a return. Anyone who has quit delve soft core have gear or currency they want to donate to the cause? So I can get this build up to date and test new things to be ready in the coming month. Please let me know if you could help (I have no been playing for almost 5 months) Also Hope you are all just as excited as I am! TTYS

-Sidefx

Yo I must admit, that it was the first "melee" build that I enjoyed. Maybe because it's semi-melee build. I played it during Harbinger League, and I really enjoyed it until I felt like I don't have much HP for end-game.

A lot of changed since 3.0, and Champion's choice is actually turning me on - since I think it'll be probably tougher than ranger.
I wanted to play melee build this league, and it'll be probably FB. (at least until the end-game, then I'll see if it's good enough)

I think i'm even more excited than you :D
"
Morstern wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Hello everyone!

With the incoming of 3.5 in a month who would like to see the return of this build and me overall as a build creator!? I think it's time to make a return. Anyone who has quit delve soft core have gear or currency they want to donate to the cause? So I can get this build up to date and test new things to be ready in the coming month. Please let me know if you could help (I have no been playing for almost 5 months) Also Hope you are all just as excited as I am! TTYS

-Sidefx

Yo I must admit, that it was the first "melee" build that I enjoyed. Maybe because it's semi-melee build. I played it during Harbinger League, and I really enjoyed it until I felt like I don't have much HP for end-game.

A lot of changed since 3.0, and Champion's choice is actually turning me on - since I think it'll be probably tougher than ranger.
I wanted to play melee build this league, and it'll be probably FB. (at least until the end-game, then I'll see if it's good enough)

I think i'm even more excited than you :D

Not 2 much longer to wait. Im glad people are super hyped!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info