[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Ok guys today is the day!
When I hit 1k+ followers on my Twitch Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde I will be releasing the new Frostblades PoB it is nearly x3 more dps then the previous version. Come hang out with me and help me celebrate breaking 1k followers! (also will be showing off my new build)
"
WillieS wrote:
"
carizcoiso wrote:
"
WillieS wrote:
Did uber atziri a few times, on atizi herself needed to swap to dual strike with hrimsorrow gloves and a dual strike jewel. With abyssus was able to melt split phase before attacks go off. Using starkonja on trio but haven't managed not to die a few times there yet. Practice.

Unrelated question: why do you go Iron Reflexes and Acrobatics? DO you think the 30% dodge is worth losing half armour?

I did uber with acro only, but then afterwards i was testing both and one or the other. Didnt run anything with it tho as i went to bed. Was thinking what to do to survive trio better.

its pretty much
acro 30% dodge
iron reflex 40% dmg reduction

both 30% dodge 25% reduction

What I've been trying out is:
Abyssus and Kaom's Roots with Iron Reflexes and Grace which gives me 55% mitigation.
sitting at 126K Tooltip DPS with 8 frenzy charges up, thing is even with all the mitigation you can easily get one shot with abyssus.

I was considering trying Lightning Coil over belly when using abyssus and swapping my Kaom's roots to Darkray vectors with acrobatics for a total of 54% chance to dodge + w/e evade chance you'll have.
only problem is if you fail both dodge and evasion rolls you're dead.
You also lose quite a bit of life not using Kaoms roots and a belly so its a bit tricky.
what about warlord's mark instead of Assassin's Mark ? bonus phys reduction
i tried it and it very nice because we have overdps
Nice build, I love the speed of it. Do you recomend any pantheons?
We broke the 1k! come hang out! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde

THE NEW POB FOR FROST BLADES - https://pastebin.com/T9uM24RS Enjoy!
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

What I've been trying out is:
Abyssus and Kaom's Roots with Iron Reflexes and Grace which gives me 55% mitigation.
sitting at 126K Tooltip DPS with 8 frenzy charges up, thing is even with all the mitigation you can easily get one shot with abyssus.

I was considering trying Lightning Coil over belly when using abyssus and swapping my Kaom's roots to Darkray vectors with acrobatics for a total of 54% chance to dodge + w/e evade chance you'll have.
only problem is if you fail both dodge and evasion rolls you're dead.
You also lose quite a bit of life not using Kaoms roots and a belly so its a bit tricky.

trio dual striker one shots me so without abyssus lol and 6300 hp. Ima try some more armor but its supposed to not be great with bigger hits
Can someone explain how I open Sidefx's newest frost blade build? I downloaded path of building and the txt file from the pastebin link and put it into the builds folder but I can't seem to pull up the build? Thanks
The new build is quite strong but the gear required specially the rings are insanely pricy like each one over 600 chaos but there is no rings like that in poe.trade to even find
"
Ghosoo wrote:
The new build is quite strong but the gear required specially the rings are insanely pricy like each one over 600 chaos but there is no rings like that in poe.trade to even find

You dont need excatly the same stats, i think the stats in the pob are just that what would be perfect for it.
Shaper down!

Today I finished the build with little playtime because of much work.

10/10 would start with it again :-)
Last edited by Diggleer on Aug 19, 2017, 9:43:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info