[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

I dont get how there was such a huge jump in the new build. It looks about the same. I get the change out to the new gems... focusing more on the melee portion. But even you swap in the old gems itd DPS is still way higher. I must be blind.
Hey I was just wondering where I should go next with my build? Aside from taste of hate, what gear should I be going for next, and is there something wrong with skill points.

I'm doing t10+ maps now but I don't feel like im doing much dmg, everything takes forever and more to actually die. Profile is public for anyone who has time to help

Thank you in advance c:
In the front page post your guide says go Quartz Infusion but in your POB you go the other route
"
Hey I was just wondering where I should go next with my build? Aside from taste of hate, what gear should I be going for next, and is there something wrong with skill points.

I'm doing t10+ maps now but I don't feel like im doing much dmg, everything takes forever and more to actually die. Profile is public for anyone who has time to help

Thank you in advance c:

You can improve your gear a lot.

Gloves: Get spiked gloves with 20% increased physical damage and %attack speed ( if possible )
Belt: Rustic stash is a good base, try to get one with increase elemental damage with attack skills or a slot open to craft it.
Kaom's: I use kaom's too, but you can buy one corrupted with +1 to Frenzy charges for cheap
Rings: Try to get opal rings for the crit chance and more damage or crit mods
Amulet: Same as rings
Helmet: if you dont want to change your helmet you can still go to uber and try to get the fb enchant.
Flasks: Get a taste of hate and a diamond flask.

Also get way better jewells, offensive jewells are super cheap for this build and you skipped a ton of damage mods on your tree.
My current Harbinger League setup..... way more realistic than op's all is easy to get with 3 mil dps and more dps on our Projectiles then the op

https://pastebin.com/r5juE8vx

POB link

ALSO the OP has crit is lucky checked but doesnt run a diamond flask so thats actually inflating his dps when it shouldnt be checked his OP item build only pulls 200k more dps than mine

Character sheet is public its Frosty_pines in harbinger if u wanna see it progress etc
Last edited by khawk3lite on Aug 20, 2017, 3:41:41 AM
You're going to kill yourself a lot by running ruthless
Is this build possible with wildstrike? I want to play wildstrike over frostbaldes but not sure if wildstrike is game-end viable..
"
In the front page post your guide says go Quartz Infusion but in your POB you go the other route

I have the same question. Can we get a reply?
And also. in POB i can see a jewel socket right above the ranger start. There we use fight for survival. Don't that kind of jewels need node to be activated in raidus? Or existing is enough?
"
__MaX__ wrote:
"
NonMagical wrote:
To those posting this is pure glass cannon / struggling with T11 just know I was in the same boat a few days ago. I changed up my build thanks to some feedback, and also picked up some Kaoms Roots. Here is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/cJDNPsqU

Summary:

5168 life (5378 if I take off Biscos)
10.9k armor (53% phys damage reduction)
714k melee hit frost blades DPS
Capped resistances (-60% chaos, -43% without Biscos)

Probably the most important change I made was picking up Iron Reflexes. So long as I'm not 1 shot I can leech back quick enough in most situations. This change allowed me to go from hitting a brick wall at some T13 bosses to being able to run T15 (including bosses) deathless. However I did roll those with little to no damage mods. I haven't tried T16 yet. Also, T15 Core was *not* deathless. Took 5 portals to kill Malachai.

Hope that helps some people struggling with taking this build past T11.

Spoiler

Really sweet idea. I'm gonna try iron reflexes since I'm still on a full evade body armour.
Btw I checked your nodes. You could remove coldhearted calculation and the previous node and replace it with Aspect of the Panther. You would get to 730k instead of 715k dps.

You lose out on 20 int though which is pretty significant.
"
realizeyes wrote:
Is this build possible with wildstrike? I want to play wildstrike over frostbaldes but not sure if wildstrike is game-end viable..

I have a 2.6 wildstrike build i made last league, was fun not sure if endgame viable maybe if tweaked hard enough. Check it out.

The flask is interchangeable Diamond or the other. On bosses Swap in Onslaught so you have for boss. PoB is hard to show sub Items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info