[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

am i the only one who's not seeing the gear he posted for this build? i clicked gear and it says none for 3.0?? can anyone clarify?
Is 2 x TOA really required?

We use 2 to stack the effects? How about using 1 TOA + 1 High PDPS claw ?

Will this work as well?
IGN - Duck_Ya
Last edited by erimin5 on Aug 19, 2017, 3:14:50 AM
I have a few questions:
1) What can this build run? Atz/U-Atz/U-Lab/T16/Shaper? I know the title of the topic says "All CONTENT" but I'm being a bit skeptic...
2) Any no-no map mods? I guess ele reflect is a given.
3) I'm a big fan of all-unique equipment builds, are there any other uniques besides ToA I can use? I'm not very good at this, but I'm thinking maybe:
Helmet: Rat's Nest/Abyssus
Armor: Belly of the Beast
Gloves: Hrimburn
Boots: Sin Trek
Rings: 2x Ventor's Gamble
Amulet: Astramentis
Belt: Wurm's Molt
I just whipped this up on a whim, I'd really appreiate if someone could hel...
"
erimin5 wrote:
Is 2 x TOA really required?

We use 2 to stack the effects? How about using 1 TOA + 1 High PDPS claw ?

Will this work as well?

It probably isn't required. Just plug a high DPS claw into Path of Building and see what comes up. The only unique effect you are losing would be 1 additional chain of projectiles. Would slow down map clearing but that may be fine. With 2 ToA the screen blows up due to so many ice bolts chaining.
"
sqvirel wrote:
I have a few questions:
1) What can this build run? Atz/U-Atz/U-Lab/T16/Shaper? I know the title of the topic says "All CONTENT" but I'm being a bit skeptic...

I've seen a video of this build running Shaper. I almost downed Hydra earlier but it was on a -max resist and 100% bonus damage as fire. Without any damage mods could probably do it. I am not as min maxed as I'd like to be though. The tough thing about labs (and trials, for that matter) is that you are life based vaal pact. You get stuck in too many traps and you can't regen.

"
sqvirel wrote:
2) Any no-no map mods? I guess ele reflect is a given.

Ele reflect isn't an automatic no-no. The claw life leech + the pantheon almost allow you to run ele reflect just fine (a ToH definitely helps, too). When I also had the duelist life leech nodes I ran ele reflect without care. Now I skip them though. If I had some leech on gear I could probably do ele reflect just fine. I can't think of any other no-no mods. I rarely reroll a map.
Did uber atziri a few times, on atizi herself needed to swap to dual strike with hrimsorrow gloves and a dual strike jewel. With abyssus was able to melt split phase before attacks go off. Using starkonja on trio but haven't managed not to die a few times there yet. Practice.
Might have been discussed previously in the thread but i didn't have time to read all 122 pages of comments...

Any thoughts about using the Halcyon amulet for this build?
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
So just got to act 5 boss and he is absolutely kicking my ass on his 2nd phase, how are you supposed to kill him without dying with this build, build seems fine up until act 5,, anyone else find that or just me?
IGN: The_Nutcase
Any tips on leveling this build up? Currently at 43 in A6, and I'm having problems with act bosses. It's taking me forever to kill them.
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
So just got to act 5 boss and he is absolutely kicking my ass on his 2nd phase, how are you supposed to kill him without dying with this build, build seems fine up until act 5,, anyone else find that or just me?

You mean the first time you meet Innocence ? I've leveled two characters already in this league and the bullet hell or beam thingy is the worst. If this build is your starter and you don't have capped resistances at this moment, he will do a pretty insane amount of damage.

I don't think it has something to do with this build, learn the patterns, move quickly, and you'll kill it without dying more than once :)

He is not the worst, wait for Solaris and Lunaris duo... you'll see what ass-kicking means :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info