[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi. How exactly works Additional Accuracy in Cyclone 6L ? I got 6L Kingsguard, but burned like 600 chromes and ended up with 3R2G1B, so I have to replace Add. Accuracy with probably Inc AoE. Is it a big issue to not have this? Should I get Lycosidae shield (cannot be evaded) instead of Saffels? Thanks.

Accuracy with Juggernaut is also attack speed. So it helps to reach desired number of triggers per sec. Lycosidae is wasted with this build as it has plenty of accuracy on its own.

Thanks. I meant it, if Lyco could replace Additional Accuracy in 6L setup, because I couldn´t get 3G3R, or if it can work even without Add. Acc., but slightly worse performance?
"
lakyljuk wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi. How exactly works Additional Accuracy in Cyclone 6L ? I got 6L Kingsguard, but burned like 600 chromes and ended up with 3R2G1B, so I have to replace Add. Accuracy with probably Inc AoE. Is it a big issue to not have this? Should I get Lycosidae shield (cannot be evaded) instead of Saffels? Thanks.

Accuracy with Juggernaut is also attack speed. So it helps to reach desired number of triggers per sec. Lycosidae is wasted with this build as it has plenty of accuracy on its own.

Thanks. I meant it, if Lyco could replace Additional Accuracy in 6L setup, because I couldn´t get 3G3R, or if it can work even without Add. Acc., but slightly worse performance?

One more time... Add Accuracy is used for more attack speed as accuracy is also attack speed with Juggernaut ascendancy. You will have 90%+ chance to hit without add accuracy gem. Lycosidae is making your chance to hit to be 100%, it doesnt add accuracy and therefore it is wasted with this build.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"

One more time... Add Accuracy is used for more attack speed as accuracy is also attack speed with Juggernaut ascendancy. You will have 90%+ chance to hit without add accuracy gem. Lycosidae is making your chance to hit to be 100%, it doesnt add accuracy and therefore it is wasted with this build.

Thanks for your patience and detailed answer!
hi, it's my first time i am playing this class / build and i am surely missing a lot of basics, so please don't get irritated by my question.. ;)

1. does this build require a major skill re-allocation around lvl 65, because it is not really mentioned as such anywhere. 60 to 65 - major re-alooocation, then again back at the same tree at 66, doesnt seem right.

this is what i mean:

from
"
RicoKGB wrote:
BFlurry trees lvl 50-66:

BF around lvl 60

Mjolner gear switch around lvl 66:

Mjolner tree lvl 66

from
"
RicoKGB wrote:

Current Mjolner tree progression (assuming corrupted Volls):
--------------------------------------------------------------------

@ lvl 65

which one is the correct tree?
or is this related to weather or not i have Volls amulet?

thanks
First you quoted is outdated and it is described as such in the guide. Secound one is current progression and it is also described as such in the guide...
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
RicoKGB wrote:
First you quoted is outdated and it is described as such in the guide. Secound one is current progression and it is also described as such in the guide...

you don't have to snap at me, as i first said - please don;t get irritated because i do not understand many thing. i read your build and i did not find an explanation about this tree difference - maybe i am dumb - this is why i spent 15 minutes trying to make my question simple. i could not know if my "question is outdated" without reading 250 pages of posts, but sorry about my arrogance any way.
Been following this build, having a great time. Thanks a lot :)

Had a question, do you think Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness on cyclone links is better than Additional Accuracy?

Im interested in peoples thoughts/findings

Last edited by Ballistic213 on Jan 10, 2019, 12:20:57 PM
"
Ballistic213 wrote:
Had a question, do you think Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness on cyclone links is better than Additional Accuracy?

Sounds promising at first glance, especially as it would free up a complete item with four sockets, buuuuut...

1. You'd have to replace two sockets in the 6L setup. And for Cyclone, it's all about attack speed, and keeping Fortify up...

2. As to my experience up to now, you won't have any issues with clearing trash mobs and packs; and any boss will hit you once in a while, cursing himself with Vengeance as the trigger. Currently, I added Increased Area of Effect as a fourth gem to the gloves (the gear in the initial post only has three?) to spread even further and it works very well.

But I'm new to this build as well, maybe some of the veterans can share her/his experience here...
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
"
RicoKGB wrote:
@Rhajiid if u have enough attack speed than go for jewel socket.

Thanks Rico - again, your work and support here is highly appreciated.

Any additional comments about my questions concerning Vaal skill gems and how to spent passives after 95 (assuming substituting Berserking with an additonal jewel socket as discussed) [see my post on page 264]?

Certainly, comments from veterans are welcome as well...!
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
"
nomorats wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

you don't have to snap at me, as i first said - please don;t get irritated because i do not understand many thing. i read your build and i did not find an explanation about this tree difference - maybe i am dumb - this is why i spent 15 minutes trying to make my question simple. i could not know if my "question is outdated" without reading 250 pages of posts, but sorry about my arrogance any way.

You have a low threshold for conflict don't you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info