[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Hi all. Currently 93 with this build and loving it's ability to facetank almost everything that isn't uber atziri or shaper's slam.

I am using the Arc/Discharge split setup with an attack time of 0.26s (i can bring that down by swapping in additional accuracy and moving some gems around). I see that elemental focus is the suggested support there, can that be controlled destruction instead so we can proc shock for a massive DPS boost or are our arcs too small to do enough damage to proc?
"
Hi all. Currently 93 with this build and loving it's ability to facetank almost everything that isn't uber atziri or shaper's slam.

I am using the Arc/Discharge split setup with an attack time of 0.26s (i can bring that down by swapping in additional accuracy and moving some gems around). I see that elemental focus is the suggested support there, can that be controlled destruction instead so we can proc shock for a massive DPS boost or are our arcs too small to do enough damage to proc?

For mapping you can go with CD. For Shaper/Guardians/Elder - dmg is not enough to shock them so ele Focus all the way.

Btw Shaper's slam is confirmed as tankable with this build ;)
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
ty good build guide Rico, my 1st lv100 character.

Hi, i'm sure this question has been asked, but i did'nt read all 266pgs sorry. So with the change to cooldown for mjolners what is the max attacks per second we can have with out useing any CDR items? Thanks in advance.

I found it!
Last edited by argoniashawks on Jan 13, 2019, 5:57:10 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"

For mapping you can go with CD. For Shaper/Guardians/Elder - dmg is not enough to shock them so ele Focus all the way.

Btw Shaper's slam is confirmed as tankable with this build ;)

thanks for the heads up.

I have only encountered shaper once, and even at 6400 HP that slam was instant kill. What are the minimum stats to tank it? Does it even have a damage type?
"
Nosue wrote:

Nice, congrats!

What do you think about taking Kraityn bandit instead of 2 passive points, from the perspective of a 94+ level character?

The attack speed and movement speed seem too sweet to pass up:
6% increased Attack and Cast Speed
3% chance to Dodge Attacks
6% increased Movement Speed
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Hi

I’ll select 2 points (= 10% max life ) always.
We have enough atk/movement speed.

Btw I got several pm about my Elder Romira Ring.
It’s chanced by myself, used 2k+ orb.

"
Jadran wrote:
"
Nosue wrote:

Nice, congrats!

What do you think about taking Kraityn bandit instead of 2 passive points, from the perspective of a 94+ level character?

The attack speed and movement speed seem too sweet to pass up:
6% increased Attack and Cast Speed
3% chance to Dodge Attacks
6% increased Movement Speed
Last edited by Nosue on Jan 14, 2019, 10:42:47 PM
this build is fantastic, very tanky and fun, i just wish the single target was just a little stronger, using vaal RF and still feels very weak single target. great build though
hey man. Love this build like sooo much:D Revived my love for the game :)

I wanted to ask, what depth can this build push till? As i want to delve push with this character as it seems more capable than my others.
"
Nosue wrote:

I wanted to ask, did you ever run into probels when facing a boss that you stop discharging. Like I have 7 endurance charges and 5 Power but nothing procs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info