[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

is there a reason why we dont use blood rage for free 12% attack speed?
"
is there a reason why we dont use blood rage for free 12% attack speed?

Because we have EE
Fun build!!
Level 91 and having a blast , question about upgrades , does the devoto 40% discharge is the most meaningful assuming i have all the gear ?
Also note that i have a 5 link on my chest and currently ommiting the gain life on hit gem , how vital is that ? i rarely die without it (did die to uber atziri).
So my current missing upgrades are :
* 40% discharge devoto.
* 6 linking my chest.
* misc improvments from there (better gems and the likes).
Will investing some currency in the above will feel different ? i like playing the build and if i can feel the difference i might splurge i might , otherwise i will probably just keep the currency for a new and final char in this league.
Considering how many times I've made this build/character since Abyss, I've just now realized that I never asked a particular question.

Why do you choose Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning instead of going for Purity of Elements? I can't recall if there's a particular reason for doing so.
"
MisterTails wrote:
Considering how many times I've made this build/character since Abyss, I've just now realized that I never asked a particular question.

Why do you choose Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning instead of going for Purity of Elements? I can't recall if there's a particular reason for doing so.

The individual purity auras add to your resistance cap. Purity of the Elements does not.
"
PhantomZA wrote:
you ever run into probels when facing a boss that you stop discharging. Like I have 7 endurance charges and 5 Power but nothing procs?

I was doing a bunch of stuff in the menagerie the other day and this happened to me. I was cycloning and running around for like 20 seconds before I realized I forgot to weapon swap back to mjolner after activating arcane surge. Not saying this happened to you, but it's a possibility.
"
Nemmerle wrote:
The individual purity auras add to your resistance cap. Purity of the Elements does not.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that. Whoops.

Thanks for the info.
"
kroovin wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:
you ever run into probels when facing a boss that you stop discharging. Like I have 7 endurance charges and 5 Power but nothing procs?

I was doing a bunch of stuff in the menagerie the other day and this happened to me. I was cycloning and running around for like 20 seconds before I realized I forgot to weapon swap back to mjolner after activating arcane surge. Not saying this happened to you, but it's a possibility.

Might be there was a ghost that curse silenced you
Switched to this build and I'm really enjoying it. I'll post my character when I'm done building it (still fine tuning where I want certain stats).

I'm just curious, how do you calculate Discharge dps? I'm guessing it's just one of those things you don't calculate..? I can't find it in PoB.
"
Krobelux wrote:
Switched to this build and I'm really enjoying it. I'll post my character when I'm done building it (still fine tuning where I want certain stats).

I'm just curious, how do you calculate Discharge dps? I'm guessing it's just one of those things you don't calculate..? I can't find it in PoB.

You'll have to enable endurance and power charges in PoB before you see any discharge numbers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info