The Classic Mystery Box

I thought those armours are rare... got too many lol
I need more purple titles
100usd 100% trash. i always tell my self ill never waste on these boxes again !
I really appreciate the transparency! But it only means that I will not be buying the mystery box. There is a more that 28% Chance to receive a hideout decoration or the fireworks with every box.

And while I understand that the 'common' category should be the most common with 45% - I do not understand why the common category should have the least items (8 out of a total of 39 items). That only means that you get the same common ones more frequently and have more duplicates.
Some cool stuff in that box.

Just doesn't make any damn sense why they continue to play the RNG box game tho.

Won't get my money gambling, that's for damn sure.

If I want to gamble my money, I'm going to Vegas folks, not Path of Exile... hah.
Guys!!! You make standards for computer games industry.

Keep it up!

I was saving mony for Fall of Oriath supporter pack, but sh** I cannot wait - take my money:)
Why the fireworks...
I would like to see an upgrade from the old classic set to the new one.
Pls fix your bugged box !

When you buy in a row you got the same shit..
@BadFuz
Last edited by SaDxS on Mar 5, 2017, 7:51:44 AM
"
raawwrr wrote:
I feel like mystery boxes are a waste of money because more than likely ur gon get a duplicated item like wth is the point of having the same mtx twice.. and it consumes too much space. smh not like u can wear 2 mtx's at the same time. Meh, i still love poe tho as u can see im a supporter ever since 2013 lol just an opinion guys dont hate xd No offense ggg

Here, have some commas: , , , , , , , , ,
Use with caution.

JK, James Joyce would give you a like.
Mystery Box or Misery Box...

It all depends on your attitude.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info