PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

The Classic Mystery Box

I told myself I would stop at 2 boxes.. sigh.

4x

2x

Once i start i cant stop opening those! HELP
that music is BADASS!!!

is there anywhere we can hear JUST that music? (no game sfx) or download it?
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 4, 2017, 9:03:04 PM
I wish I could down vote these Mystery Box threads. I detest the RNG Gambling GGG is doing with these boxes.

It is one of the reasons I stopped supporting GGG financially, you can see when they started by my supporter titles.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I'm likely the Divine Herald MTX Effect. Will likely wait to get that 1. Only 1-2 from each mystery box that I have liked so far, so best bet is to wait for me. The Blood Rain hideout MTX is also pretty neat. I really like the idea behind changing the colors up and making revised MTX options.

One idea I know would be a HUGE win for GGG would be to have a MTX account setup that each time you use a portal it alternates between the portal effects you currently own. Some have a good few from either purchases, or from the challenge league rewards. Use the map device and get up to 6 different portals showing would be EPIC!

Great job continuing to make new MTXs, and keeping things interesting!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Mar 4, 2017, 9:36:41 PM
GGG thank you for disclosing prices and drop rates!

Though I am very disappointed with the Arc MTX, I was expecting more than just a recolor!
(🌸=◡=)
what armor is at 1:25?
Great Video! *pressing M*
Why are the mtx weighted at all? You already have relatively poor chance of getting the exact item you want (1 out of 39), but with the weighting it makes it pointless.

Spend $30 and get a bunch of crystals for my hideout? No thanks.
I was told in 3.0 there are changes coming to the MTX system but no solid news about it so I thought it would be awesome if in 3.0 we could:

1. Arrange our MTX's in the tabs.
2. Refund some MTX's. (having 10-20 of 1 item that will rarely, if ever, be used is sad)
3. Trade our MTX's with others. Just the MTX not for currency. Example: I need Deamon Bone Chest and so and so needs Arcane wings, etc... yeah I know this might cause a P2W uproar but there has got to be a way some how to get around this. Maybe an anonymous auction house that allows one player to put up X item for Y item and then player 2 can put in item Y for my X and the system puts both items in our MTX stash?
4. Change the numbered tabs to named tabs(Goes along with #1) ie: armor, footprints, skills, etc. Having 5 copies of 4 different head slot items spread across 10 pages irks my OCD so much! lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info