The Classic Mystery Box

Nice improvement on how to present the boxes.

Nice items too.
Blood Rain Decoration = SLAAAAAAYER
Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest.
White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test.
Black the beast descends from shadows.
Yellow beauty burns gold.
I feel like mystery boxes are a waste of money because more than likely ur gon get a duplicated item like wth is the point of having the same mtx twice.. and it consumes too much space. smh not like u can wear 2 mtx's at the same time. Meh, i still love poe tho as u can see im a supporter ever since 2013 lol just an opinion guys dont hate xd No offense ggg
Last edited by raawwrr on Mar 4, 2017, 11:57:48 PM
Good stuff, wish the box's themselves would also be a mtx that we could get would be nice to have for our stash and guild stash.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Mar 5, 2017, 12:29:59 AM
While I don't like the idea of mystery boxes at all (*another rant about duplicates goes here*), I like some of this new stuff, like heralds and re-colored Arcane armor (man, this one is awesome). May buy some of these later, directly via shop.

Just don't go too far into recoloring old stuff pls, GGG. While I feel like this box fits the league (old things returning with a new shine) it would be odd to see a lot of that kind of stuff in one box in future.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Please remove consumables (fireworks) from the pool of available MTX.

I haven't bought a Mystery Box since my last purchase of 7 boxes yielded 90% skin transfers (which have sat in my MTX stash doing nothing... and will forever) and a boring Throne decoration for my hideout.

The only consumables I ever want to buy are in real life!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Bought 3 Boxes , got Arcane Mark of Pheonix , Purple NEcrotic Helm AND GORE WINGS !!! best box ever !! :) Wish I got a cat pet aswell ! :P
Opened 6 boxes, I'm satisfied with the results:

Also, Arcane Halo + Blood Rage = some crazy visuals. :D

Gore raven wings,bleached skull, arcane body armor and bleached boots and purple acid scorp

not
gonna buy 10 of these boxes.... i pray for the orange cat and purple herald

EDIT: i got 2 green crystals, 1 Arcane Mark of the Phoenix, 2 Arcane Halos, 1 purple Skull, 1 Purple Divine Sign, 1 purple Portal effect and 2 purple necrotic Helmets q_q

EDIT2: stupid as i am i got another 10... results:
2x firework, 2 purple portals, 1 bleached demon king boots, 1 bleached skull, 1 divine herald, 1 arcane mark of the phoenix, 1x arcane lightning boots, 1x spectral toad and 1x blood rain...
Last edited by Tianx3 on Mar 5, 2017, 3:20:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info