The Classic Mystery Box

honestly i've been playing this game for a long time, so im plenty content on just waiting until these mtx hit the regular store then i can spend my money a lot more wisely and actually get what i want
Spent $40 total, got all crystals and fireworks. F*ck off with this sh1t GGG.
"
SaDxS wrote:
Pls fix your bugged box !

When you buy in a row you got the same shit..

Yeah I got a bunch of crystals after dropping $40. Not impressed, misery Box indeed lol.
My advice - buy directly peeps.
@GGG:

Thanks for allowing these MTXs to be eventually direct-purchasable! I like the idea of trying my luck with a box when I want all of the items, but since I only want one item this round (dem purple wings doe), I'm happy to know I'll be allowed to purchase it later.

1-up'ing those other companies erry day.
"
Tianx3 wrote:
gonna buy 10 of these boxes.... i pray for the orange cat and purple herald

EDIT: i got 2 green crystals, 1 Arcane Mark of the Phoenix, 2 Arcane Halos, 1 purple Skull, 1 Purple Divine Sign, 1 purple Portal effect and 2 purple necrotic Helmets q_q

EDIT2: stupid as i am i got another 10... results:
2x firework, 2 purple portals, 1 bleached demon king boots, 1 bleached skull, 1 divine herald, 1 arcane mark of the phoenix, 1x arcane lightning boots, 1x spectral toad and 1x blood rain...

This is just sad and unfair... not going to buy.
IGN: Edgar_Ffs
I very much like the idea of transperancy, but the fireworks are a freaking joke. Decorations are useless as they are, but consumables for 3 bucks...

I got only one set though and I bought 5 boxes, but still. If they would be at least permament with an cooldown or something. The chance that you are getting doubles are aggravating as well. I mean why would you buy more boxes, if the chance to get useless stuf is getting higher and higher? I was very excited when I read mystery boxes would be fairer. Its not really. Well last time I bought any boxes.

But I hope there will be more endeavours for costumer friendliness.

cheers

Btw: still got lucky with the scorpion.

Last edited by Yukain on Mar 5, 2017, 4:57:55 PM
Divine Skull looks sick!
Why would you let the same items drop multiple times? That's extremely annoying. Is this a bug? Gotta be a bug. Otherwise that's some seriously bad business practices. What am i going to do with 2 mino helms, 2 necrotic helms, 2 purple scorps, 2 necrotic boots, 2 Arcane seraph wings?
Do it like how SMITE does it. every item in the chest you can only get once, but you pretty much have to buy it as many times as their are items in the chest to get the best item from it.

Also, somehow after buying all these, I have lost my Seraph weapon effect. Please return it.

Last edited by Nashiq on Mar 5, 2017, 5:37:14 PM
hahaha GGG @ it's best again, playing innocent as in "look how tra
IGN: Bluntexile
hahaha GGG @ it's best again, playing innocent as in "look how transparant we are"

than put those ridiculous fireworks in almost every box :DDDD

taking scamming to the next lvl, bli$$ard will be jealous 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info