The Classic Mystery Box

I guess it's time for an ethical unboxing experience
PoE Major achievements: 8/28/2016 - I chanced a Headhunter in a 144 leather belt chancing session
Do the Herald MTX completely cover multiple uses of Heralds yet? I.e. Thunder/Ice both being used. The MTX is used on say Herald of Thunder and now the Herald of Ice effect is hidden so we only see the MTX herald.
"
Enja_N wrote:
Do the Herald MTX completely cover multiple uses of Heralds yet? I.e. Thunder/Ice both being used. The MTX is used on say Herald of Thunder and now the Herald of Ice effect is hidden so we only see the MTX herald.

In the video for the Divine and Purple Heralds you can see it being used on all three element types.
Ok, I HAVE to have that Gold Herald, and I HAVE to have that Arcane Mark of the Phoenix
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Ethical
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Is it just me or are these boxes lacking? I'm always down to try my luck but these mtx lack that "OMG I NEED THAT" factor.
ehhhh
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
13 boxes

0 rare rolls.
7 decorations.

I'm never supporting this game again.

Hype
@BadFuz
Last edited by SaDxS on Mar 4, 2017, 4:45:44 PM
Arcane Seraph Wings from first box, Purple Arc from second. Maybe some more later in the league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info