The Classic Mystery Box

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Enja_N wrote:
Do the Herald MTX completely cover multiple uses of Heralds yet? I.e. Thunder/Ice both being used. The MTX is used on say Herald of Thunder and now the Herald of Ice effect is hidden so we only see the MTX herald.

In the video for the Divine and Purple Heralds you can see it being used on all three element types.

Oh yay awesome! Any chance of of a little tlc on the previous Herald MTX to have it cover all three too?
"
Qraparta wrote:
Arcane Seraph Wings from first box, Purple Arc from second. Maybe some more later in the league

Wow, nice one! Thanks for your support.
"
Enja_N wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Enja_N wrote:
Do the Herald MTX completely cover multiple uses of Heralds yet? I.e. Thunder/Ice both being used. The MTX is used on say Herald of Thunder and now the Herald of Ice effect is hidden so we only see the MTX herald.

In the video for the Divine and Purple Heralds you can see it being used on all three element types.

Oh yay awesome! Any chance of of a little tlc on the previous Herald MTX to have it cover all three too?

The Gloom Herald already does this but I believe the Ghostflame Herald of Ash effect was designed specifically for the fire effect.
Now THIS is how you do mystery box MTX, stuff you cannot get otherwise and being open about the odds of getting each.

You know people will buy the remaining set pieces afterwards a good 50% of the time, because demon king... that's why.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Enja_N wrote:

The Gloom Herald already does this but I believe the Ghostflame Herald of Ash effect was designed specifically for the fire effect.

The Gloom Herald only covers one of the three currently still. The Ghostflame Herald of Ash is understandable only for that one Herald.
Noooo.
I want purple Blade Flurry. :(

And I want that herald effect now.

And the gloom one.

Damn it!

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
wirus_pp wrote:

Congratulations! Thank you for your support!
GAH! Now I have to buy more points...my wife left me.
Saved
5 boxes... 5 Bleached demon king helmet! GGG please let me change them in to the other pieces of the item set or something simular...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info