[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hi there,
I decided to get back into PoE after a long time and decided to give your build a try, since it looked fun. I won't have a lot of time to play but I didn't want to rush things so I guess it's okay.

I was wondering how many respec points I need to transition from Life to ES. I counted something like 19? I remember getting something around 10 from questing. Is it easy to get them now or will I need to farm a lot for them?

Sorry if it is a dumb question, did not play in a loooong time and even then I didn't get to insane levels of gameplay. But my diablo-like game itch is back and D3, ironically, isn't going to scratch that.

Thanks.
"
BigDrako wrote:
Hi there,
I decided to get back into PoE after a long time and decided to give your build a try, since it looked fun. I won't have a lot of time to play but I didn't want to rush things so I guess it's okay.

I was wondering how many respec points I need to transition from Life to ES. I counted something like 19? I remember getting something around 10 from questing. Is it easy to get them now or will I need to farm a lot for them?

Sorry if it is a dumb question, did not play in a loooong time and even then I didn't get to insane levels of gameplay. But my diablo-like game itch is back and D3, ironically, isn't going to scratch that.

Thanks.

In standard I went straight to lowlife, and that's what this build is 100% intended to be. So in short, I'm not sure how many points. Since I was playing LHC and shavs were like a million ex at the time I never actually made the transition from life to ll. A passive point is just 1 regret orb (2scour). So just do what feels right and what works best with your playstyle and just use mine as a template. Lots of people have changed things about this build so far and made it a little bit their own and that's another reason why I think it's so great.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 18, 2017, 11:55:44 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
BigDrako wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks.

In standard I went straight to lowlife, and that's what this build is 100% intended to be. So in short, I'm not sure how many points. Since I was playing LHC and shavs were like a million ex at the time I never actually made the transition from life to ll. A passive point is just 1 regret orb (2scour). So just do what feels right and what works best with your playstyle and just use mine as a template. Lots of people have changed things about this build so far and made it a little bit their own and that's another reason why I think it's so great.

Thank you for the quick reply. I feel like i don't really have the knowhow to adjust the build just yet. I need to basically learn the game again from scratch. I won't be playing solo most of the time so I could go directly for ES. I will play in legacy if that makes any difference.

Also I won't be able to play a lot that is why I asked how difficult it was to get regret orbs. I don't know when (if at all) I will be able to get the right ES gear.

In the end I need to figure out if playing with a friend will enable me to go ES or my lack of farming time will kind of force me to go life for when I will be playing solo in end game.

If getting my hands on regret orbs is not that difficult I'm thinking life just to avoid being a burden for too long or being unable to do any content in late game.
Hey! Nice build but i have a question, why not inquisitor instead of guardian? Augury of penitence seems to be great on this build
YOu should take a closer look at the Guardian Ascendency. Time of need is a awesome passive. Also you get free ES with Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith gives you life reg + some Phys. Dmg reduction.
And you rly want to give this all up for just 16% more dmg?
"
Obermaster10 wrote:
YOu should take a closer look at the Guardian Ascendency. Time of need is a awesome passive. Also you get free ES with Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith gives you life reg + some Phys. Dmg reduction.
And you rly want to give this all up for just 16% more dmg?

Just saw this - Exactly!
Hey, nice build. Do we ever use RF without transitioning to LL? Also, why do you use vitality instead of a purity or another aura?
"
ChrisuK wrote:
Hey, nice build. Do we ever use RF without transitioning to LL? Also, why do you use vitality instead of a purity or another aura?

Yep here's a video of me at level82 I. LHC with less than 5k life running RF reliably.

https://youtu.be/X5IH8pc6csM

"
Ahfack wrote:
Lvl 82 gear LHC
Life/Budget/Lvling work in progress

Lvl 82 Tree

PoF/Vitality/Arctic Armour

On gloves can swap AoE for con effect on bosses if you want

Can post a video of some map runs later
Hey Ahfack, just wanted to thank you for the amazing build. I wanted to do something else with my 6L Shav's and I really wanted to try Scorching Ray. Really glad I did. Just killed my first Shaper this league first try and have finished 40+ Hall of Grandmasters without losing all portals once. I'd love to run a similar build again depending on what happens in 3.0. My gear isn't top tier and still needs improvements but if you'd like to see what I've got feel free, my character's name is "WatchTheWholeWorldBurn_"

Here's some cool loot :D

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
ChrisuK wrote:

Yep here's a video of me at level82 I. LHC with less than 5k life running RF reliably.

https://youtu.be/X5IH8pc6csM

"
Ahfack wrote:
Lvl 82 gear LHC
Life/Budget/Lvling work in progress

Lvl 82 Tree

PoF/Vitality/Arctic Armour

On gloves can swap AoE for con effect on bosses if you want

Can post a video of some map runs later

Hey ahfack i am running your build following the life path for now and will try and switch to ES later. I don't really see you using ice spear to trigger EE/EO here. Is it worth only on bosses? how does it work in the build exactly? Im still really low level and will take things slow but I was curious since at 35 you already put EE into the tree.

Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info