[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Tjoen wrote:
Testing it now

Need 207 mana to run lvl 20 clarity, got 180 mana left. Can't run lvl 20 clarity.

I just run level 13

Yeah that's what I figured, using a lower level clarity. With some lower mana regen I could get more out of the divinition MF flask too.
IGN: Tjoen
"
Tjoen wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Tjoen wrote:
Testing it now

Need 207 mana to run lvl 20 clarity, got 180 mana left. Can't run lvl 20 clarity.

I just run level 13

Yeah that's what I figured, using a lower level clarity. With some lower mana regen I could get more out of the divinition MF flask too.

Well, I have no issues running a lvl20 clarity. Got 93 mana left. I meant using the reduced reservation to run Arctic Armour. Try that!
Spoiler

I'm nowhere near being as min-maxed as you, but I've messed around a bit with a good spell dagger
Spoiler
and did the same lightning warp setup, but I've found for spamming strands dory's + shield charge is AMAZING. Just wanted to share my setup!

Also, could you kinda scan my gear real quick and see if I'm doing anything wrong? Oak's flask should benefit, right? (My fire res is highest). Albeit, this is only for trash speed clearing, i think the wand would be better for endgame bosses.

A question about the Sorrow of divine flask... Since we already have perma-Zealot's Oath, is that flask only good for the 40% dmg and duration? As in, Sulphur is the best base flask to use, you just like the unique for the duration modifier? I'm also using an onslaught for shield charge spamming, just wondering if there's a better replacement for the sulphur
Last edited by mwmorais on Apr 16, 2017, 4:40:57 PM
"
mwmorais wrote:
Spoiler

I'm nowhere near being as min-maxed as you, but I've messed around a bit with a good spell dagger
Spoiler
and did the same lightning warp setup, but I've found for spamming strands dory's + shield charge is AMAZING. Just wanted to share my setup!

Also, could you kinda scan my gear real quick and see if I'm doing anything wrong? Oak's flask should benefit, right? (My fire res is highest). Albeit, this is only for trash speed clearing, i think the wand would be better for endgame bosses.

A question about the Sorrow of divine flask... Since we already have perma-Zealot's Oath, is that flask only good for the 40% dmg and duration? As in, Sulphur is the best base flask to use, you just like the unique for the duration modifier? I'm also using an onslaught for shield charge spamming, just wondering if there's a better replacement for the sulphur

Ya my setup was for endgame guardian/shaper so I liked LW for the more precise movement and sorrow of divine for the duration because of damage and con ground for more regen. For leveling I used this flask I got after a couple alterations:

Your gear: Just start upping your es. Get a 400es+ helm etc... check the es gear notes I've given others in this thread, same goes for you!

Get rid of wise oak, we don't hit so we don't pen. :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Does elemental focus even work for RF?

I tested a level 20 one in a 3 link and 4 link and doesn't seem to do anything.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Apr 17, 2017, 1:15:35 AM
"
tobes111 wrote:
Does elemental focus even work for RF?

I tested a level 20 one in a 3 link and 4 link and doesn't seem to do anything.

Yes

You won't see tooltip increase because RF doesn't operate like a normal damage spell. Same with delirium gloves.
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 17, 2017, 7:05:11 AM
I just yolo slammed flat T1 ES on my gloves LMFAO
Spoiler

Some comfort after spending like 300c spamming my hubris for high es :(
"
mwmorais wrote:
Spoiler

Fuck yeah bro!

Definitely evened out the cost there :)

Hahahaha....you don't even want to know how much I've blown lately OHMIGAWWWWD
"
mwmorais wrote:
Spoiler

Holy bejeebus those gloves!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Me again...

RF gets affected by Area damage right? Wouldn't it be worth the 2 or 3 pts to get the AOE radius+dmg nodes north of witch and NW of Templar? I just feel like since I don't have a +1 shavs, 4 emp, 21 SRay, my RF is doing way more dmg than my Ray atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info