[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Which one is more realistic for temp league? Ziz's and Dan's version or this one?

I think this one is the more viable option, been around for a long time
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Hello,

I think I am close to being able to sustain RF, can any kind soul have a quick look and do the math, I can't seem to get the calculations right. I think with my Golem providing 76 life per second), it should be sustainable, but it isn't.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shadowdale/characters

At level 65 I'll have another 18.3 regen from Phoenix.

Also, when we are talking about "life regen", it is actually shield regen isn't it? Or is that only from the nodes on the passive tree, gear is still life regen?

Thanks so much.
Last edited by dn604 on Mar 14, 2018, 12:05:09 AM
Does shaper mod of
Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances

ilvl 68: 5-6 (of Shaping)
ilvl 75: 7-8 (of Shaping)
ilvl 83: 9-10 (of Shaping)

effect RF and SR?
if so wouldnt the best scepter be something like

40 elemental implicit
10 pen
Fire damage
Crafted damage over time
High attack speed?

"
dn604 wrote:
Hello,

I think I am close to being able to sustain RF, can any kind sole have a quick look and do the math, I can't seem to get the calculations right. I think with my Golem providing 76 life per second), it should be sustainable, but it isn't.

Also, when we are talking about "life regen", it is actually shield regen isn't it? Or is that only from the nodes on the passive tree, gear is still life regen?

Thanks so much.

It is all life regen... You have to set your profile to public for anyone to be able to view your character and offer advice
Last edited by WeebleWoble on Mar 13, 2018, 11:36:48 PM
"
WeebleWoble wrote:
Does shaper mod of
Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances

ilvl 68: 5-6 (of Shaping)
ilvl 75: 7-8 (of Shaping)
ilvl 83: 9-10 (of Shaping)
effect RF and SR?
if so wouldnt the best scepter be something like

40 elemental implicit
10 pen
Fire damage
Crafted damage over time
High attack speed?

No, you don't hit so you don't penetrate.
Last edited by Windgaming on Mar 13, 2018, 11:42:27 PM
"
dn604 wrote:
Hello,

I think I am close to being able to sustain RF, can any kind sole have a quick look and do the math, I can't seem to get the calculations right. I think with my Golem providing 76 life per second), it should be sustainable, but it isn't.

Thanks so much.

"
It is all life regen... You have to set your profile to public for anyone to be able to view your character and offer advice

Sorry, I had the wrong link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dn604/characters

Thanks
Last edited by dn604 on Mar 14, 2018, 12:07:34 AM
after reserving all auras i hardly have mana to cast SR, got max mana pretty much on all my gear. Iam pretty sure i cant cast a lvl 20 SR with the 30 mana i have.

Whats the best way to solve this problem ?

edit: lvl 3 enlighten in vertex + conq eff jewel, and can anyone linke me and updated skilltree plz ? Not sure if iam skilling this right...
Last edited by aGnosticc on Mar 14, 2018, 8:23:44 AM
"
Netherhammer wrote:
What's the BiS off-hand for this build? I've seen some suggest Rise of the Phoenix for the max fire res.

Right now I'm using a pretty basic rare ES shield. High flat ES, but not much else to write home about. Is it worth investing in an Elder ES shield with +2% to max Fire res? Or should I simply switch to Rise of the Phoenix?

I'm maintaining RF fairly well in T10/T11 maps. With 10.5k max ES, RF will take me down to roughly 8-9k before the Guardian notable kicks in, and I recharge back to full. I have a 20/20 Purity of Fire, and all relevant aura buffers from the tree (level 95). My Vitality is only level 15, though.

Is there any way to to completely negate the RF self-burn? The only time I seem to completely negate it is when I pop a Ruby Flask. I'd rather not rely on the flask, though, if I don't have to. Should I use a Stone Golem somewhere?

Love how complicated and in-depth this build is. First time playing anything like it.

Quoting this because I have the same question and issue!
i mean its written in the guide guys, read.

+2 max fire res shield with open suffix for -5% dmg taken over time.

also u can use a discipline regen watchers eye for like 2% + ES reg per sec.
Last edited by aGnosticc on Mar 14, 2018, 9:12:54 AM
"
aGnosticc wrote:
i mean its written in the guide guys, read.

+2 max fire res shield with open suffix for -5% dmg taken over time.

also u can use a discipline regen watchers eye for like 2% + ES reg per sec.

Apologies, I did see that in the guide - my particular spin on the question was whether that's enough to stop RF regen completely (or in absence of that, the much rarer -20% damage over time on shield). My current Watcher's is for 18% mana to ES from Clarity, and 120 life/sec with Vitality. I'm currently using Prism Guardian.
ye well that depends on how much regen you have, as far as i read the guide its a bit worst for sustaining than a rise of the phoenix but i cant really tell you the numbers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info